Chapter 4 -A Chance Dance-

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
———Alright let's begin———
~(YN) POV~
"Hello son" "you but that's impossible you're in jail." "Was in jail 4, was." "How are you talking to me?" "You think I only put one lacrima in you? Foolish boy." "I'd smack you if I were still alive." "Wait father, you're dead? How is it you're talking to me after dying." "Well it's one half my archive magic's telepathy and other half lacrima I put in you keeping my mind alive." "You're insane!" "Maybe, but there's nothing you can do about it." "What's your scheme father, you've never need help before." "Well 4 it's simple, I want my freedom which I got and you need help controlling your magic." "What makes you think I want your help." "Oh sorry I see you don't need me, well have fun training with 1, oh wait you can't you killed- her." "Shut up!" "Honestly, when I said you'd become my strongest kid I didn't think you'd go after the sibling that liked you." "I'm going to work."

I walked all the way to the guild where the most shocking thing ever happened, Mira was behind the counter taking orders. Oh no Lisanna's death must've affected her mental health! "M-Mira?" "Yes (YN)?" "A-are you feeling alright?" "Never better (YN)." She says smiling brightly "O-ok"

"Is she going to be my daughter-in-law?" What!? No! She's usually a bullying me! "well what's with that cheery personality, are you getting bullied by a sweet little girl 4?" Sweet little girl? Ha! She beat Jen the first day we got here. "Who's Jen?" Your daughter! You know What I don't feel like dealing with this.

I see Natsu so I go up and talk to him. "Hey Natsu did Mira lose a bet?" "No, I don't think so why?" I point to Mira serving people. "Hahaha! This is perfect! I'm going to tease her a little." "Hey Natsu I don't think" Natsu walked away to see Mira and started to laugh, the whole guild fell silent then the impossible happened Mira started crying like crazy saying that Natsu's so mean. Crap! someone's got to do something! Wait why are the all staring at me? Do they what me to do it?

"H-hey Mira how are you?" "Are you here to laugh at me too?" "N-noI wanted to see what was wrong." "Natsu was laughing at me for working as the barmaid." "I've been wondering why did you become barmaid? you can't stand taking orders." "Honestly I've lost the will to fight since Lisanna." "I know how you feel, Jen was my whole world I didn't care where I was or what I was doing as long as we were together and happy nothing else mattered." Mira and I sat in silence for a while it was awkward and it didn't feel uncomfortable, it was really nice, like how I use to hang out with Jen in the cells. "Well I got to get back to work thanks for cheering me up (YN), you're a really good friend." With that I walk to the mission board, punch Natsu in the face and sit down. Turns out Mira wasn't the only one affected by Lisanna's passing, Elfman will go on and on about being manly, it's pretty funny. Just then Elfman accidentally kicked a chair, which in turn pushed Gray who was talking to Erza who was eating cake. crap! A huge fight breaks out seems like the whole guild's fighting so I sit down at the bar waiting for it to stop. "So you think you can punch me and get away with it huh?" I punched Natsu so hard he flew across the guild. Yep. "Haha that's my boy!"

Mira wasn't the only one who became more motherly I took all of Jen's responsibilities at home, from cooking to waking the twins up in the morning, I just feel so guilty and on my breaks I train my magic so that what I did to Jen would never happen again.

~time skip brought to you by chibi (YN) punching chibi Natsu~

It was my favourite time of year already the cherry blossom season when the whole guild comes together to celebrate, we always play bingo during the day then at night we watch the cherry blossom tree's rainbow glow. This year was special all the girls wanted a dance most of agreed while others didn't care for dancing (AN cough cough Laxus) I however was terrified, I never learnt how to dance and now they scared if someone asks to dance with me they'll laugh at how bad I'am at dancing.

I wore a simple button up shirt. No matter what I wear, it'll be more than Gray. "So are you going to dance with my daughter in-law?" "What? We're not even dating!" "Hey (YN)? Who are you going to dance with?" Crap someone's going to ask me! "N-no one." "Oh! Perfect want to go with me?" I look back and see Mira. "I-I would love to Mira, but I don't know how to dance." "That's ok! I'll teach you." "O-ok sounds good then."

~timeskip brought to you by chibi Mira and chibi (YN) dancing~

It was the night of cherry blossoms, Mira came up to me in a red dress "hey (YN), are you ready?" Mira spent all day teaching me how to dance so I'm fully prepared. "Y-yeah" we started to slow dance and bunch of people were gawking at us. "H-hey Mira." "Yes?" "Y-you should wear dresses more often" that night we didn't even think about Lisanna or Jennifer, we kept our eyes on each other like nothing else mattered but us.

———chapter end———

Sorry I took so long to update I had some writers block.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy.

~Hobo writer