Chapter 1 meet the guild

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
———Alright let's begin———
~(YN) P.O.V~
"Wow this place is huge!" Tim and John say in unison. "Yep only the best for the number 1 guild in all of Fiore" Makarov says proudly.
"B-but why's it called Fairy Tail?" I ask. "Well my girl let me ask you something do you think fairies have tails? Do they even exist... like them, this place as an eternal mystery... A never ending adventure!" "Um I'm a boy." "Oh geez sorry my boy." He says apologetically
"Haha gramps thought you were a girl." Some pink haired boy says giggling. "Hey don't make fun of my baby brother like that!" 1 yells at the boy "U-understood ma'am. A-anyway my names Natsu Dragneel." He says happily "h-hello m-my names is 4 (LN)." "What kind a name is 4?" "We were all code named numbers 4 here is the only one who didn't get a name" 1 said
But Natsu wasn't paying attention because he went to start a fight with a boy whom is in their underwear? "The nerve of some people" 1 says frustrated.
While we were still at the entrance Makarov walked up with a stamp "alright Jennifer where would you like your mark and what colour will it be?" "I'll have a purple mark on my left shoulder." "Here you are, now twins where will your mark be and what colour?" "Red on my right hand." "Blue on my left hand." "Now then 4 where will yours be?" "M-mine will be (FC) on my right shoulder." "Aww are you trying to match our big sis" the twins say in unison in a sing song voice.
Before I could respond they lose interest and flirt with a white haired girl and a red haired girl respectively. "Did you fall from heaven because girl you look like an angel.~" "actually I'm known as the she-devil" she proceeds to punch him across the guild hall.
"I see you're wearing armour maybe I could be your prince.~" "yeah right you pig." She then punches him across the room as well. The whole event caused me to giggle which caught the attention of the white haired girl "oh so number boy thinks I'm funny huh?" I sense that I made a mistake.
~Jen's P.O.V~
"Don't you dare lay a finger on my baby brother" I say turning my hand into a bear claw "Holy crap another take over magic user!" A guy with spiky blue hair exclaims. Wait another? The white hair girl smirks and says "oh a challenger using my magic. This should be interesting." She turns her hand into a demon claw looking thing she runs up to me trying to hit me with that thing but I block everything she throws at me I try to get some hits in but it's no use we're to equally matched. Damn I got do something just then my thoughts we cut off.
~(YN) POV~
"You know your brother is pretty cute." I start to blush but then Jen gets distracted a the girl starts to pummel her. "The name is Mirajane Strauss and I'm the she-devil I do and take what I want when I want it." Oh no without Jen or the twins I'm completely defenceless "hey Mira nice fight with the new girl but don't forget, your real rival is right here!" Oh thank goodness for that red haired girl "yeah yeah Erza give me a minute I want to talk to number boy!" Crap! Wait if I run to Jen like a concern little brother maybe she'll leave me alone!
I put my plan into motion and run to Jen but then I was stopped "where are you going little guy?" Mira says looking down at me "T-to c-check up o-on my s-sister." " she'll be fine now, how am I going to punish you for giggling at me? Do I look like a clown to you?" "N-no ma'am you look very un-clown like" "Hey Mira!" Erza yells "take this!" She proceeds to punch Mira in the face.
Excape time! I sneak off to a table with kids my age there's a fairly large white haired boy, a girl who looks like a younger version of Mira and a brunette playing cards. "Sorry for Mira, she doesn't like new people, I'm here younger brother Elfman Strauss, this is my younger sister Lisanna Strauss and the brunette is Cana Alberona." "So 4" Cana says "what kind a magic do you use?" "W-well I'm an earth dragon slayer." "Woah" the three exclaim.
Apparently they weren't the only one to have heard me Natsu comes toward me smirking and asked "that means you were raised by a dragon do you know where mine could be?" Dragons are those real? "Uh no I wasn't raised by one my father implanted a lacrima that gives all the powers of a dragon slayer even I don't know what a can do he just gave this book to study." "Ahh man I was really hoping you knew." "There's probably a lot this kid knows that you don't Natsu." "Shut it, Gray!" Natsu proceeds to fight Gray again
"Hey 4 the twins and I are going out to look for a house, master said the guild will cover us but we will have to pay them back by doing jobs or working around the guild hall." Jen said.
~time skip till after they found a place~
They place we found wasn't very big but it was good enough for us, it had two bedrooms, a bathroom and the living room, kitchen and dining room were all one big room. "Well kids you sure did find a good place to stay and at how cheap they're selling it they're practically giving it away." It was decided that since I don't know any magic I'll be working in the guild hall while everyone else goes on missions. Also since there was only two bedrooms Jen and I will be sharing one while the twins share theirs own.
When I was in the bathroom I noticed a bunch of magazines, even though I don't know how to read many words there some I manage to read, one name popped out was (YN), "what a nice word I think I'll name myself that." From then on I would be known as (YN) (LN) and 4 would be a nickname like my siblings.

———Chapter end———

Any suggestions on how I can make this better please leave a comment telling me how
;3
~Hobo writer