six

"How the fuck did you ev-"

"Please!" I cried out loud, scared as hell. I did'nt know what was coming up.

"I asked you to fucking shut up! So shut the fuck up!" He roared just as he literally threw me on the floor of the floor on which I was just a few minutes ago.

"I said not to do something like that, I told you!" He grabbed the nearest thing, which was the food he gave me to eat and smashed the plate against the wall, making me flinch. The food, now, was all around the floor.

I was scared to death, he could do anything right now, he is pissed at the moment. My whole body was shaking with fear and my cries with hiccups weren't helping me a bit. His tall figure bend down so now his face level was just the same as mine. I tried to move backwards but he grabbed my hand so harshly that it started to throb again.

"My princess was trying to escape, huh?" He moved his face closer to mine, making me move my face away from him.

"Don't you dare move away from me!" He forcefully grabbed my neck and pulled my face close to his, and I bet he left marks with his fingers.

"Now, answer me. How the fuck did you open the door?" He said calmly, leaving a gap after every word.

I was enable to speak, the hiccups kept escaping my mouth. He looked at me with his green eyes, it felt like he was staring inside my soul. His eyes were popped open and his nose was flaring.

"Speak! Answer me!" He growled. I started to shake at his voice, my hand started to tremble, his voice was hoarse and scary.

"I- I-..uh"

"Speak!"

"Please! I don't want to sp-end my life like this" I spat.

"Are you going to keep me in this room for the rest of my life?!" I cried. My sleeves wiped my stained cheeks. Maybe by me saying these things, will make him realize what the hell he is actually doing. You can't just kidnap someone and don't expect them not to try to run away.

"Who said that? Did I? Well, I don't remember!" He spat on my face. "And I don't think that's the answer to my question, Blythe" 

"Be honest, don't you dare lie, how did you open the door?" He calmly asked but I could still scence the anger in his voice.

"It was..opened" I spoke honestly. "Yo-u left it opened" I sobbed. He looked at me and his eyes widened a little bit. Suddenly his grip on my hand tightened.

"Fucking hell" He cursed before standing up. I pulled my hand which he was grabbing, against my chest and rubbed the part he was mercilessly holding.

He started to pace back and forth in the room while his hands rubbed his temples. "Shit" I heard him mumble. He sure was regretting leaving the door unlocked.

"How can I just...well that does not mean you can run out of this house!" Is he serious? Does he really expect me not to run away when I have the chance.

"Do you really expect me not to run away?" I raised my voice in frustration. At the same time, I was praying to God that he wont loose his shits by me raising my voice.

He rolled his eyes on me and stood still for a while before coming closer to me. He bend down and sat next to me, looking at me the whole time. He was extremely close to me, our knees brushing a bit, so close for my liking. 

"Don't try to do that again" He mumbled, looking calm. His hand reached his forehead and rubbed it while sighing deeply. He placed his hand on my knee, making me shift uncomfortably.

I plastered my gaze on my thighs not looking up, knowing me is staring right at my face. It felt like he is going to burn my shin with his gaze. He lifted his hand and grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

I felt him leaning down and I froze at my place. He pressed a lingering kiss on my cheek.

"How many guys called you?" His question took me off guards. 

"What?"

"You know, like me" He pointed at himself.

Where did this question even come from? My eyes met him and I gave him a confused plus annoyed expression. He just stared at me, waiting for me to answer his idiotic question. I tired to ignore it and looked back at my knees and started playing with my fingers.

"I asked you something" He mentioned.

"Whats it to you?" I snapped.

"Did you ever had sex with anyone of them?" Now he getting out of his damn limits. I litreally hate this guy, Harry. Whatever his name is. His is a retard and the most annoying person I have ever met.

"Or did you just wanked them off" He chuckled, making me look at him with disgust. I'm so done with him. He just says whatever comes to his mind. I hate him and I've never hated someone so much. Maybe I should just get used to him saying things like that but I just hate it.

"Could you please shut up" I removed his hands off my knee only for him to place it back, madly. It pissed him off, but i just really don't care. He gets on my nerves.

"No" He smirked. I could just slap him right on his face but I did'nt.

"You know what?" He spoke, making me look at him. He stood up on his legs, streching his body while smiling.

"Keep trying" He looked down at me.

"Huh?" I asked, completely unaware of what he was talking about until it clicked me.

He stared at me for a while and then finally spoke, "Keep trying but remember..I already warned you that I'm not gonna let you go this easy" 

"What are going to keep me here forever?" My voice cracked at the end. I was near crying.

"Maybe" He smirked, walking towards the door.

"No! please no" I crawled up to his feet, feeling disgusted but still pleaded. I wrapped my hands around his legs, tightly.

"Henry..no, sorry! Harry please. Don't do this to me" Now I was crying. The tears spilled out of my eyes. I inhaled deeply with my mouth forming an 'O' shape. 

"I don't deserve this" I sobbed into his jeans. Tightening my grip on his legs even more.

He bend down, now him fully facing me. "I know" He whispered. I released his legs and stared at him with my eyes narrowed and my mouth opened.

He pressed a kiss on my forehead and then left the room, making sure to lock it. My heart ached. I felt hopeless, empty and scared. The thought of him "maybe" keeping me here forever scared the shits out of me. I just want my life to end, I can't take it anymore.

*** 

this basically was the worst chapter ive ever written in my life, i feel like it sucked :( sorry if there are mistakes.

one thing to say,  ya'll vote but y'all comment less so please i want y'all to comment the shit out of this book (what even?)

do you want me to change the cover of this book? idk is it looking ok?

vote, comment and follow and if anyone wants to talk to me, you can inbox me bc im a nice person lmao, byaa. x