Hongice Fluff-Who do you like?

((Sorry that I suck at writing!! T^T I've had writers block lately..... I feel like I can't write anything properly at the moment.... But please try and enjoy this :\ ))

I looked across the conference table but the person I was searching for was missing, I felt a little disappointed and sighed.

"Come on say it" a usually calm voice but now annoying and taunting, rang out from beside me, it belonged to my brother Norway.

"No"I glared.

"Say it" he smirked poking my cheek, he was only doing this to get a rise from me and sadly.... It was working.

"No!" I shouted, a couple other countries stared at us but they were mostly focused on Germany trying to get Italy to put his pants back on. I sighed why do we even have conference meetings? We never get anything done!

"Call me big brother~" Norway

"I said NO!" I yelled, I needed out! I stood up and left the room to go to a place where I hope my stupid brother can't harass me!!! I shuffled down the hall and walked into a random room, one I thought was empty.... I closed the door and locked it. I groaned "so annoying!" I sat down in front of the door, I brought my knees up to my chest and sighed.

"Needed to get away too?" I looked up to see a boy with black hair, Hong Kong, so this is where he went..... he was crouched on the table looking down at me. I've never talked to him but I've seen him at the conferences. Well I've always watched him for some reason, He sits across from me so it's easy to do. I've been meaning to talk to him but I never could do it.....

"Um yeah" I blushed, wait why am I blushing? I stood up and held out my hand "I'm Iceland" he smiled and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Hong Kong" I almost said I know but that would be kind of creepy.... I sat in one of chairs and leaned on my hands so I could look at him.

"So why're you hiding in here?" I asked

His face darkened "My brother..." He groaned "he keeps telling me what to do and treating me like I'm five! It's really annoying" I nodded.

"Yeah that's why I'm here too, my brother Keeps trying to get me to call him big brother but that's not the only reason.... He just treats me like I'm little and incapable of being on my own"

"Well I guess were in the same boat" Hong Kong chuckled, I laughed with him.

"Yeah I guess we are" I sat up on the table next to him.

"Sooooo....?" I looked up trying to think of something to say. Hong Kong chuckled again.

"Wanna play one of those lame games like 21 questions to get to know each other?" He suggested.

"Sure!" I giggled.

"Okay, what do you do when your not here dying of boredom?"he asked

"Ummm I guess I read and draw...... Or um I watch shows" I shrugged

"What kind of books and shows?" He asked tilting his head.

I shook my head, "Nope, one question per turn" I smirked poking his nose, he rolled his eyes but laughed again.

"Okay, okay" he sighed in fake annoyance.

"Okay, hmmm what's your favourite.... Colour?" I asked

"My favourite colour? Really?"

"Hey! That is some vital information that I may need for future events!"

"Okay then," he chuckled "Red, so what kind of books and shows do you watch?" he asked.

"I read lots of books so I can't really pin down the exact kind... I guess I read all kinds. Horror, comedy, adventure....love...." I trailed of and blushed again.

"So you read all kinds?" He asked

"Yep" I nod

"So..... Fifty shades of grey?" He smirked

I blushed harder "oh god no!!!" I shivered, "Okay maybe not all kinds!"

"Okay!" he laughs almost doubling over "so what about shows?'

"I watch some shows like Sherlock but mostly anime, to be honest"

"You watch anime!?!?" He grins

"Yep, lately I've been really into sword art online.... Why can't video games really be like that!?!?!"

"I love that one! They're making a new season!" He smiled

"I know, I can't wait!" I smiled.

"Maybe when it comes out we could watch it together...." He said, I blushed.

"S-Sure"I stuttered, Hong Kong nodded and looked at me, we sat there for a second just looking at each other. I liked his eyes they were light brown almost gold, his hair was nice too..... My face felt really hot now, I bit my bottom lip and adverted my gaze.

"Okay my turn....um d-do you like anyone?" I blushed darker, why did I ask that? But I also really wanted to know.....why?

Hong Kong tapped his chin "hmmmm....yeah I think so, do you like anyone?" I blushed, do I? I looked up at Hong Kong who looked at me with a small smile, my chest began to hurt but in a pleasant way.....wait do I like him!? My eyes widen in realization, it makes sense now! Why I was always staring at him, how I wanted to talk to him but never did! I was crushing on him!! Oh god I'm crushing on him.....

"Y-Yeah... I uh l-like someone...."

"Who?" He asked

"Um it's my turn...."

"Okay how about I tell you who I like if you tell me who you like" he smiled.

"Okay but you first....." I blushed, I could always lie and say a random country's name.... Someone who everyone likes ummm Hungary?

"Well it's a guy," my eyes went up and so did my hope "he's really cute! And kind of shy even though he try's to hide it, I started liking him about a month ago, when I noticed him looking at me" my breath hitched in my throat, is it me!? No it can't be! "I've never talked to him until recently...." He leaned closer to me, so our faces were inches apart my heart was beating really fast, my face was probably red. "I like you" he smirked, my eyes widen.

"R-Really!?" I stuttered

"Really," he chuckled "and by the look of you face I think I know your answer" I smiled shyly, he chuckled again.

"W-why do you keep l-laughing?" I asked, I feel Hong Kong's hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer.

"Because you're adorable" he smirked before leaning in to connect our lips. My chest felt close to exploding, my body filled with a pleasant tingly feeling. I slowly kissed back my hands went up and tangled into his black hair...... I then heard chuckling behind me. I pulled back and turned my head towards the door to my brother, his mouth was in a sly smirk. My face paled "N-Norway!?" I jumped away from Hong Kong and covered my face. "What the hell are you doing here!? I locked the door!" I blushed at how that sounded in this situation. He held up his wand and shrugged, I glared.

"Well I'm sorry I interrupted," he snickered and looked at Hong Kong "take care of him" he winked

"I will" Hong Kong smiled. Norway left I turned to Hong Kong blushing, he smiled and pulled me over to kiss my forehead.

"I love you Iceland"

I smiled shyly "I l-love you too"