Gerita Lemon- Not so innocent....

((Um okay this is the Gerita lemon I've been meaning to write for a while but I'm lazy!!!! I'm sorry if it suck but I need to get used to writing lemons again..... It's been awhile..... Hope you some what enjoy it!))

I'm impatient, I may not look it but I am. My annoyance level is rising to dangerousness levels behind this cheerful mask, I'm childish and can't wait for anything. You see I've been dating Ludwig for almost six months and he hasn't made a single move!!!! He has a weird twisted thought in his head that I'm so innocent that I could never possibly want to have um, I don't know, sex!? I sighed and slumped on the couch, Ludwig sat in the arm chair next to me reading. I glanced his way, he looked at me. I sent a flirty smile his way but he just smiled and went back to reading. I sighed again, my hands balled into fist and my eye twitched. Why can't he take a hint!!!

"Feli?"

"Ve~ Yes Luddy~?" I asked sending a happy smile.

"I'm going to take a nap I've had a long day" he stood up and placed his book on the end table.

"Okay~ I'll join you"

"No" he said bluntly, I frowned and glared but I quickly changed to one of my more acceptable expressions, one of a child who just got told that they can't get a new toy.....

"Okay" I pouted, Ludwig got up and headed upstairs. Once he was gone I groaned. What am I gunna do??? I then got an idea. A grin spread across my face. I ran to get my wallet and slipped my shoes on before leaving to get a couple things.

When I got back I quietly crept to the Germans room, I opened the door and closed it, in my hand I held a bag. I pulled out a pair of silver handcuffs, I tiptoed to the bed side and carefully clasped the cuffs around Germany's think wrists and around the head board. I smirked and pulled out the rest if the bags contents on the end table beside the bed. I hoped onto the bed and straddled the blonde, I looked down at his beautiful face, his usual slicked back hair was messed up in an extremely sexy way that turned me on to no end! I licked my lips while my eyes traced his rough pink lips they were set in a relaxed line. I leaned down and connected our lips, I slipped my tongue inside his warm mouth. My hand tangled desperately at his hair, my hips instantly started grinding against his, my other hand ran down his bare chest. Ludwig groaned, I could feel his awakening arousal against mine. I moaned softly into the kiss, Ludwig's tongue began to move with mine. My hand instinctively met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against mine. It was as if every ounce of me wanted his lips on mine, to feel his hot breath tangle with mine. I slowly parted from him, his eyes fluttered open widening when he saw me, he went to speak but I silenced him with my finger. "Just relax I'm going to make you feel real good~" I pecked his lips and crawled down the bed. My hand rubbed over the large bulge in the Germans boxers. "Feliciano!" He gasped I smirked, I slide his boxers off and looked down eagerly at Ludwig's cock.

"Wow! Your really big" I purred. I licked the tips slowly causing ludwig to groan pleasurably. I took tip into my mouth my tongue ran around the tip slowly while my hand worked on the shaft. "Mein gott!!!" Ludwig's back arched slightly, I took in as much as I could until I was deep throating him. I bobbed my head up and down while I sucked hard making my cheeks hollow my hand slowly went to my own need, I stroked it slowly my moans sent sensual vibrations to Ludwig's cock. "Oh gott! Feli~!" Ludwig's back arched and his hand struggled against the cuffs as he came into my mouth, I swallowed as much as I could of his salty seed, I licked my lips "yummy~!" I hopped of the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube from the table I also grab a vibrator. Ludwig was panting on the bed, his cock was fully erected again.

"Feliciano, What are- Why are yo-"

"Shut up! You need and want this as much as I do!!!" I snapped he went silent not used to my tone.

I sat back on the bed, I spread my legs so he could see everything. I bit my lip as I squirted some lube onto my fingers. My fingers reached my entrance and I circled it slowly, gasping as I stuck two fingers in. I scissored my asshole, my eyes stared into Ludwig's as I started to thrust them in and out a series of moans and gasps rang from me. "Ah~! Luddy~" I moaned as my pace quickened. Ludwig's blue eyes watched memorized his tongue ran over his lips, his eyes full of sinful desire. I continues to moaned and call his name I soon replaced my fingers with the vibrator, I set it on high. My eyes went half lidded as I thrusted the vibrator in and out. Ludwig was watching me closely his hands yanked at the hand cuffs. "Oh god Ludwig I want your cock inside me~!" I moaned, I felt a hot ball build up in the pit of my stomach, my thrusting pace increased. "Ludwig~! Ah! Ah~" I screamed as I came, I panted beads of sweat slowly ran down my forehead. I looked up at Ludwig and smirked "your turn" I poured more lube onto my hand and coated Ludwig's cock with it. He watched me quietly giving a random gasp or groan here or there. I straddle his hips once again, I rose my hips and positioned my entrance over Ludwig's throbbing need. I slowly pushed down I gasped in pain but kept going soon Ludwig's hard cock slid past a bundle of nerves that shot hot pleasure up my spine. I moaned loudly, Ludwig groaned and shifted his hips "your so tight" he hissed bucking his hips. I slowly rose my hips again and slammed down, Ludwig gasped and let out a loud moan. "Oh god you feel so good inside me~!" I gasped, I began to ride him, bringing my hips up and slamming down, he met my thrusts, our moans tangled together echoing through the room. Ludwig yanked at his hands and soon broke the hand cuffs, he flipped us I gave a surprised yelp, he gripped my hips and thrusted into me. "Oh god Ludwig~! Faster! harder! Fuck!" I moaned Ludwigs connected our lips in a rough sloppy kiss. I felt my self slowly getting closer to release "I'm cumming!" I yelped my load released onto mine and Ludwig's chest. He groaned "fuck! Feliciano~!" He yelled before cuming inside of me. I felt the hot cum fill me up as I played through my orgasum. Ludwig pulled out and laid beside me panting. A wide smile spread across my face as I cuddled into his chest. "That was-"

"Amazing? I know~" I giggled

He looked over to me with a frown "I thought you wouldn't want to do that kind of stuff?"

I rolled my eyes "of course I want to do this! I'm not virgin fucking Mary!!!!" Ludwig chuckled and wrapped me into a hug.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry" I sighed and smiled, I cuddled into his chest and sighed contently.

"I love you~" I said

"I love you too" he smiles and kisses me softly.

Draw a circle! Thats how straight we are!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara