Chapter 8

Authors Note! :) 

Here is the next enstallment of my amazing book! :3 I know I'm biased, but yeah! I hope you all enjoy...to be warned their is some sexual scenes, but it could be worse! :3 I had way tooo much fun typing up this chapter last night! Please Vote/comment and fan if you haven't already! Enjoy! 

-BibliophileForLife :3 

Chapter 8

Arden’s POV:

No sound was heard as I shaped the meat into balls. Standing with my back to her I could feel her gaze curiously move occasionally from my back to other places.

“So...what are you making?” She asked me. Her voice resounded around the room as I contemplated on if I should tell her. Sighing I put down the now smashed meat to turn around and get a good look at her.

Her green eyes stared into mine as I faced her. I felt as if she knew every thought I had and was just waiting for me to say them.

“Spaghetti and meatballs. Do you want to help?” I ask her as I turned back to my task. I couldn't stare into those eyes anymore. A laugh resounded in the room. Unable to not miss the chance I peek over at her laughing form.

She held her stomach as sobs wracked her body, tears cascaded down her face. Hair escaped from the ponytail to caress around her shaking body. Lifting an eyebrow I wait for her to give an explanation.

Finally she stops laughing. Wiping the tears from her face she stares at me with a huge smile on her face.

“I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. Wow, I haven't laughed like that in ages.” She tells me while still directing that heart stopping smile that catches me off guard.

“Is that a no?” I ask. Curious on why she laughed like that on a simple question of cooking.

“Yes.” She says with a now non smiling face. A fleeting smile overcomes her again as she takes in the curious waves rolling off of me.

“Trust me, you wouldn't want my help. I can't cook. Seriously, you would run away from my food. My cooking skills are so bad that my mom banned me from cooking in the house.” She tells me. Taking her answer for the truth I turn away to finish the task.

“Arden, why do you live all alone?” Her question causes me to freeze at what I was doing. Should I tell her? Would she even care? Could I even trust her? Why does she even want to know? A million questions came into my mind, but I knew I was going to tell her. I wanted to. I don't know why but I wanted to tell her everything about me.

I felt like she should know everything about me. I just hoped that this decision wouldn't later bite me in the ass. Jumping off the cliff I let her hear the things she wanted to hear.

Philias POV: