Part 9

That night, I had an even worse dream than the one I had the night before. I honestly wished that I'd never gone to sleep.

I was in front of this weird house. I knocked on the door to see who's house it was. A really pretty blonde girl in her older teens opened the door. I recognized her from lunch on my first day. Rosalie, I think her name was.

"Hi," she said. "Can I help you?"

"Hello," I replied. "I know this is going to sound incredibly weird. But I magically came to this house, and I wanted to know why, so I knocked on the door."

"I think I know why you're here," Rosalie replied. "I'm Rosalie. Come on in, and I'll show you why you're here."

I really didn't want to, but some instinct told me to go in no matter what. I followed Rosalie upstairs to a room.

"I think you might know the boy in this room. His name is Edward Cullen. Do you know Edward by any chance?"

"Yes," I replied. "We sit next to each other in Biology class."

"Okay, then that will make this situation much easier for you."

"Not really, um-"

I was interrupted by the creak of Rosalie opening the door.

"Rosalie, please don't," I tried.

She didn't stop opening the door. When it was fully opened, she said, "Edward, someone is here to visit you."

He looked up. "I don't know this girl," he said. He got up to close the door again. He walked over to Rosalie.

"She says that you two sit together in Biology. Is that true?" She looked at me like I lied or something.

"Yes, but that doesn't make me know her. Now you," he pointed at me, "please go away. And you," he pointed at Rosalie, "escort her out. Thank you." He closed the door and I heard his footsteps as he walked away from the door.

"Looks like you'll have to come back later," Rosalie told me. "I'm sorry."

Edward opened the door again. "Actually, Alissa, you can come in. And Rose, so can you." He let us in.

Rosalie and I sat down. She grabbed my arm that was nearest her, and Edward grabbed my other arm.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. I didn't have any protection, which made me even more scared of these people.

"You'll see..." Edward said, "when you become a vampire."

Rosalie and Edward sunk their fangs into my skin and started sucking my blood. Rosalie put her mouth off my arm just to laugh, and she continued sucking my blood as I watched them with nothing else to do.

Once again, I woke up with a start. What are these dreams? I asked myself. These dreams are terrible! This dream is probably coming true too.

Well, I hope not.