C H A P T E R: 28

*Just a reminder that Jimin is y/n's brother in law, jisoo's husband that is, and he happens to be overprotective of jisoo and y/n {ref. ch-11}*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You face the ground out of the undeniable shame that you were going through as jimin gloats at your whale-like gigantic frame up and down..

"I uh I can explain.." you blurt out randomly, this wasn't even what you wanted to say since you literally didn't have any darn already prepared excuse to justify your current position..

You sigh and look helplessly at taehyung who in turn gives a vexed look to you..
"Umm.... I remember I have to uh.." he stands up, awkwardly giggling as he literally had no idea as to why there was a sudden change in the atmosphere as soon as you stepped in and since jimin had already made it clear by mentioning you as his 'sis in- law" he knew that you two weren't strangers in any form..
Taehyung presses his lips, smiling at jimin and then back at you unassuringly as he scoots himself away from you two..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"and what makes you think that I will believe all this bullshit" jimin scoffs after the long ass explanation you had given him about everything- well not really everything but the important deets, yes.

"Look y/n.. all I know is that you just ran away and were staying in a rented apartment your boss- well ex boss helped you get.... Believing the fact that you stayed with him under one roof that too pregnant with jungkook's child!" He makes a disappointed face as he buries his face in his hands, "I literally don't buy you, y/n.. I don't.."

A cross forms your brows out of the serendipitous situation you were caught up in.. he was disappointed, greatly disappointed in you.

Jimin has been someone who has treated you so preciously, always praised you with words of fondness on every achievement you've so obtained.. now that you sit here, with that outgrown bulge of yours that greatly suggests nothing but a mere wedlock result, it surely calls out for him to show his utmost disrespect to you now.

"Jimin-ssi.... I'm sorry.." you place your hand over his shoulders and rub it.
He slightly raises his head up, enough to glance at you

"You know, I must say this is the first time that you dissatisfied me with your decisions.. when jisoo told me the reason why you had turned your back on the day of your marriage seemed just to me.. because if it were me, believe me I would have done the same because no one can control someone's life like that, y/n.. but hiding away something as big as this.. a pregnancy! and on top of everything living under the roof of some man without even knowing them properly...." He shakes his head, "not righteous.." he pouts (ref. Ch-11)

"I didn't have a choice.." you mutter

"You did have one y/n! Am I not family to you? I mean I get that your parents are still not cool with your running away like that but me? You were scared of me..?" He whispers

"What worse would I have done had you asked for help back when you last visited us.... Maybe I would have scolded you.. I don't know.. not talked with you for a few days but at least I would have known that you trust me, y/n.... but you hid it away from me.."

He exhales out heavily in great dismay and pauses for a while before continuing, "look y/n.. even despite all this I'm still willing to forgive you.. I mean you've been through a lot as I can clearly tell from what you've told me.. make wise decisions this time y/n.. go for what your heart tells you and don't let your brain overpower your desires. You are a smart girl, y/n-ah.." he ruffles your hair as you pout, nodding at him

"I will always support you, remember.. we are a family y/n" he smiles, "never forget that.."

"I know.. I just- it's just that I was a fool, everything turned upside down and I literally had no clue as to what i must be doing.. no wonder unnie and taehyung supported me a lot but- I just don't know..... It's something about jungkook that just keeps pulling me back to him.. hence all the ruckus I put myself in.." you confess