Chapter 7

You went away,

How dare you?

I miss you,

They say I’ll be okay

But I’m not going to ever get Over You.

Third person’s Pov

It’s Friday Night Smackdown and the whole arena is empty. Why is that well because they are marooning the death of WWE diva Becca Lynn. Is John there tonight of course he is that was his Best friend. Vince has a special announcement he has to make protonating the Diva’s belt.

TV Pov

“Tonight is a special Smackdown tonight we remember the great life of Becca Lynn.” Michael Cole says.

“Yes Michael that was a great loss to the WWE.” Booker T says.

“Yes we have let’s look back on her career.” Jerry the king Lawler says. A video starts to play of Becca’s career. It shows her debut up to her diva’s title win up to when she announced her album. It turns over to the superstars.

Triple H: “Becca was something sweet. She always knew how to kick some ass in the ring. There was one time I told her she had to get involved in John’s match she told she would never do that to her best friend. I just can’t believe she is gone.”

Kane: “Becca was always hyper when it came to a match she never once stopped. She was even hyper outside of the ring after the match. How could so much energy be in such a little body? She great at what she did every night for her fans.”

Kelly, Kelly: “Becca was a great listener to everybody’s problems even if she was in a bad mood she would sit and listen to whatever it was.”

CM Punk: “Becca was a great friend to me and half of the WWE superstars. She hardly ever got mad about anything unless she was told to be mad on screen.”

Vince McMahon: “Becca was great wrestler if it wasn’t for Becca voicing her options I don’t know where this company would be.  It was Becca’s idea to fire Johnny from the WWE. It was also her idea to bring back Mick Foley to host the Raw after I had fired Johnny. I don’t know where we would be if it wasn’t for her.”

Randy Orton: “Becca was like a little sister I had to protect and I guess I wasn’t there to protect her enough. I remember one time we were doing a special Raw and I had brought Sam and Alanna with me, well Alanna showing butt like every little kid does and Becca took over and Alanna listened to her and Alanna grew attached to Becca after that she didn’t want to leave Becca’s side and she is a daddy’s girl. But she wanted Becca every time she seen her.”

Alex Riley: “Becca always knew how to make everybody laugh if it was the fans or if it was one of us she knew just how to make someone laugh.”

John Cena: “Becca was my best friend and I loved her very much. She knew how to get under everybody’s skin. Mainly mine she knew what bothered me the most. She was a great person a great wrestler she was talented. Very talented. Nothing stood in her way when she wanted something. Like the diva’s title she worked extra hard to get that title. She earned that title. She was a hard working Diva. Who was loved by all? She will still be loved by everybody.”

Another video starts to play and it’s the videos that John and Becca would record together after every event and song was playing with it.

Weather man said gonna snow,

By now I should be used to the cold,

Mid-February shouldn’t be so scary,

It was only December,

I still remember the presents, the tree, you and me,

But you went away,

How dare you?

I miss you,

They say I’ll be okay,

But I’m not going to ever get Over You.

 Living alone here in this place,

I think of you, and I’m not afraid,

Your favorite records make me feel

Better cause you sing along,

I know you didn’t mean to give them to me.

But you went away,

How dare you?

I miss you,

They say I’ll be okay,

But I’m not going to ever get Over You.

It really sinks in, you know, when I see it in stone,

Cause you went away,

How dare you?

I miss you,

They say I’ll be okay

But I’m not going to ever get Over You.