Mornings

Cameron:

I groggily opened my eyes to the light shining into the room. It seemed too early to be awake on a Saturday morning. I felt my boyfriend's arm around my waist and his head resting against the back of mine. I could tell he was awake when he moved his hand to grab mine.

"Morning babe." I hear him say sleepily. His morning voice never failed to make me smile. I turned over to face him.

"Morning." he smiled and placed a light kiss on my lips.

"What are we doing today?" he shrugs and runs a hand through my messy bedhead hair.

"Whatever you want.." he says softly. I smile and kiss his cheek. He quickly turns his head and crashes his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He leans into me and I feel something poke my leg. I pull away slightly, smirking.

"What's that?" I watch as his face turns a shade of red.

"Nothing..." I roll my eyes and smile.

"I'll take care of it." I say before leaning into kiss him again.

Matt:

Babe...babe...babe...babe can you wake up please?" I hear someone whispering in my ear as I slowly open my eyes, coming face to face with my boyfriend.

"What's wrong Matt?" I glance at the clock behind him and notice it's not even eight yet.

"I'm having a problem.." he says quietly. I sit up, pulling the blanket over my bare chest.

"What's wrong?" Matt sits up next to me.

"My friend is very happy." he says. I scrunch my eyes in confusion.

"Wha- oh." I say, feeling the rush of heat burning on my cheeks.

"Will you please help me take care of it?" I close my eyes and laugh. I feel Matts hand on my thigh and I smile, looking up at him as he leans down to kiss me.

Nash:

"I can't believe you have to leave so early." Nash whines from his place on the bed as I run around our hotel room. We were in Florida for Playlist Live and I had an early event to get too.

"I have an event in forty minutes babe." I reply, removing Nash's shirt from my torso, leaving me in nothing but my panties.

"Okay, you can't just get undressed in front of me and expect me to let you leave." he says as he walks over in nothing but his boxers.

"I'm just changing." I reply, rolling my eyes and smiling. I turn around to find my bra in my suitcase. I feel Nash slide his arms around my bare waist and begin kissing the back of my shoulder.

"Yeah, changing my moods from sleepy to happy." he replies in-between kisses.

"I can feel your happiness on my butt." I laugh as he stops kissing and looks at me.

"I woke up like that! Not my fault you were in my dreams." he says in defense. I just laugh and kiss him. I can spare ten minutes.

Carter:

"You know, you look good in my clothes." I smile sleepily up at Carter.

"Thanks." I mumble, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Are you still tired?" he asks, kissing my head. I nod. "Well, I know how to wake you up." he says, pulling me into his lap so I'm straddling him.

"Wow someone's happy." I say, smirking. Carter puts his hands up in defense.