Cameron Imagine

GUYS IM A YEAR OLDER NOW FUCK YEAH

"Babe, come over here" Cameron patted down on the bed next to him.

"Okay one minute" I said hoping he could hear me.

I was putting on my pajamas but knowing full well that stuff was going to get "nasty" tonight I put on Cameron's favorite black lace underwear and bra underneath my shorts and t-shirt.

Today was Cams and I's 6 month anniversary and I was planning on going all the way with him tonight, we have always fooled around before, but never all the way.

The best part about it was about a week ago Cam asked if I was ready and I said not right now but soon, knowing him he probably thought maybe in a month. But he was far from wrong, I had a couple if games planned for him tonight.

"Ready for bed babe?" I said walking back into the room.

"Mhm." He shook his head.

As I climbed on to the bed I crawled over to him and I began to straddle him knowing how much he loved it. He grabbed my hips and only pulled me closer to him.

I started grinding my hips into his hips and it was very clear that through his boxers you could feel his bulge starting to grow.

I decided it was time to start the teasing. I pulled his jaw line close to mine, I bit my lip knowing he was waiting for my next move.

"Y/n don't fucking tease me like this. You know I love that shit." He said in somewhat of a child voice.

I leaned in to kiss him, but as he came closer to my lips I pulled away just a couple of centimeters. I then brushed my lips against his only making him moan. I decided to give him a little bit and finally kissed him. I bit his bottom lip running my tongue over it and him returning the favor.

I pulled away now holding his jaw up and finding his tender spot right behind his ear, kissing it gently and then moving down his neck, down to his bare chest.

"Ohhhhh my god y/n, you know every right spottttt babbby." He said halfway speaking and halfway moaning.

I began to scoot down to move to his boxers but next thing I knew he grabbed my waist and flipped me over to where he had my hands above my head and now he was teasing me.

"You don't like it when it's done to you huh y/n"

Cameron knew that I loved it when he took charge and when he would gently bite my skin. It drove me absolutely insane. He began to bite my lips, and moved to my cheek and then down to my ears and neck.

"Ooohhhhh Cameronnn" I couldn't help moaning his name, he was so good at it.

Cameron moved down my neck to then pull my shirt up to realize that I planned this all along wearing his favorite bra.

"Oh you little sneaky girl, you know I find this shit fucking sexy.."

I nodded at this, pulling off my shirt completely.

He reached behind me while never letting his lips leave my neck, he unhooked my bra and pulled it off in one quick motion. He looked down to admire my breasts.

"God damn y/n, you're beautiful." He said eyeing my breasts.

He waisted no time leaving hickeys all over them and to suck on them the way he knew I loved.

He then moved down my stomach glancing at me every once in a while for a nod of approval. As he approached my shorts he started to pull them off and as soon as he saw my underwear he couldn't have pulled them off any sooner.

As Cameron spread my legs open he started to kiss the inside of my thighs and then as he got to my pussy he looked up and I nodded back, then grabbing a fistful of his hair.

"Holy fucking shit Cameron! Don't stop babyyyyy!"

Cameron twirled his tongue around my clit, making my whole body go insane. He then moved down to sticking his tongue in and out of me, next thing, he put one finger in which made me arch my back and grab the sheets.

"Oh you like that baby?" Cameron said.

"Mhmmmm" I moaned

He was fingering my pussy and eating me out at the same time and I was about to hit my climax.

"Cameron I'm about to let go!!!" I yelled out.

No soon after my whole body was shaking and Cameron was beginning to kiss his way up to my lips again.

As he got up to my neck, I reached down to pull off his boxers. After I completed that task, I looked up to him.

"Are you ready baby?" Cameron whispered in my ear.

"I love you Cameron. I'm ready." I spoke.

Cameron nodded in approval, biting his bottom lip.

Grabbing a condom from the side bench he carefully slid it on before grunion to you, a look of care in his eyes.

You felt him Enter you and you closed your eyes due to the pain.

"Baby girl I know it hurts at first but I promise it's worth it, relax and let the pleasure take over" he informs you. A gentle loving tone obvious in his voice.

You nodded and relaxed slightly as he Entered you again, this time it was a lot less painful. Surprised you let a moan slip past your lips, signalling to cameron the pleasure was taken over,

Picking up speed, cameron thrusted into you faster and faster and quickly the room was full of moans of approval

"Cameron" you moaned, tilting your head back as you felt yourself on edge

"You doing great princess" cameron said before leaning down to give you a kiss.

You kiss back before cameron does one final thrust sending you both over the edge. You climaxing, then his not so far behind.

Falling back on the bed you sigh as Cameron removes the condom and chucks it in the bin before returning to your bed to cuddle with you.

"I love you baby" he says kissing your head

"I love you too cam" you say falling asleep, a smile on your face

Yes this is from tumblr up until Cameron nodded in approval. I wrote that as its was in 2 parts and I was too lazy to look for part 2 so I just wrote
Yes I'm so so so fucking sorry I haven't been updating
Yes I'm a year older HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have some request and things coming up this weekend but I lost everything I wrote so You know guess what I'm doing. Re writing yey

IMAGINE CAM CALLINGS YOU BABY GIRL AND PRINCESS IM SORRY

Also says some really good smut writers I want to get better and get inspirations!