Chapter 1: Caught in the Act

Chap 1

I can hear sirens blaring in the distance, the squealing of breaks and I smell the faint burning of rubber on the road.

"Shoot." I mutter, I drop the spray can I'm holding and start sprinting down the alleyway. A car pulls into the entrance of the alley and someone shouts.

"Put your hands where I can see them."

And then the police officer walks up to me, and pulls my hood from covering my face.

Oh No, there we go my cover has blown. I'm a goner. I recognize the police officer its Officer Graham Wetherby.

"Alexander Seth Larson, your in for it now mate." Graham says to me in a disapproving tone.

"Can you just take me back to the castle?" I ask politely even if I did hate the prince title I was brought up I respect my elders.

"Yes, I can but your parents will know about this."

"No, No, No, No! Mums pregnant and it'll stress her out." I pleaded

"Alex its the 2nd time you've been arrested this week."

"But..."

"No buts!"

After that I got into the police cruiser and we headed to the castle. It was a quiet ride. We got to the gates and security saw me and they gave me dissaproving looks.

"Alex, we're here." Graham says as we pull up outside the castle.

Mum and Dad come running outside to see me getting out of the cruiser. The look mum gave me was one of shock and Dads was of utter disappointment.

"Alexander we will be talking about this as soon as you get inside." Dad's "King" voice leaked in and then I knew I was in major trouble not just grounded trouble but major.

"Yes Father." I muttered

"Thank you, for doing this again Graham." Mum said relieved that I was home for the first time in 1 week.

"It's okay your majesty." Graham said back to mum.

*Inside*

"Alexander, what have you done?" dad demanded

"I might of been tagging." I muttered

"I'm sorry, WHAT!" dad shouted

"I was Tagging!" I shouted back at him and then I regretted it almost instantly because I saw tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry mum." I apologized to her.

"Alex, we don't want to do this but this is the 4th time you've been arrested in a month." Mum shot dad a pleading look.

"Alex, your going to Australia for the next year." Dad said

My face fell. "What? Why?" I asked

"You'll go live with your Aunt Lily and Uncle Alan." mum told me

"Son, go pack your bags and get some sleep. You'll be leaving tomorrow or later today actually." Dad put in checking his watch.

"Fine." I grumbled

So I went off to pack my bags to go to Australia.

AN: this story is based on Bella Zamri's story The Startled Princess. I will probably update once a week or every few days depends on how I feel.

Rememeber:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

<3 SAMMI