#1- I passed out?

My eyes shot open to the sound of Doctors mulling around and  the beeping of a heart monitor. The light was blinding for a few moments, the room was too bright. You know when you've just woken up from a long sleep and someone's turned on all the lights in the room to wake you up? It was kind of like that. I rubbed my eyes to try and get adjusted to the light to feel a tight squeezing around my shoulders as I pushed myself into a sitting position.

It took me a few moments to realize who was hugging me until I realized that it wasn't just one person but it was three people hugging me, it only felt like a squeeze because of the strength that's been brought to me by Morgana. "Uh...Guys?" I looked at Parv, Kogie and Leo and I felt them hug me tighter. "Guys stop trying to kill me. It hurts you know." They immediately took back their hugs and mumbled their apologies. I looked around for Sparkles* and frowned. He wasn't there. "Where's Sparkles*?" For the first time since I woke up I realized that my voice was hoarse and unused. As if I hadn't used it for a day or two. "He's filling out some hospital papers. He ran off as soon as he realized you were awake." My eyes widened. "I'm... I'm in hospital!?" All three of them smiled as if it was amusing that it took this long for me to figure it out. "Now she figures it out." I heard Leo say. I examined my surroundings. How could I not realize I was in hospital? "And Kogie, Leo and Parvykins are always here to help!" Parv said in a ridiculous voice making me laugh.

We talked for a few more minutes until I frowned, wondering why I'm here in the first place. "Wait... Guys... Why am I even in hospital?" A look of concern passed their faces, presumably as they wondered how they were going to say this. "We found you passed out at the lake near our house." I stare at them. "How long?" This has happened before. Everyone else thinks it's low blood pressure. I know better. It's Morgana, she does this to me sometimes. Overloads my mind. "4 days." Kogie murmurs. I stare again.