Chapter 6 - Vacation Fun (Part 2)

Ellie slowly fluttered her eyes open, the back of her head was pounding with a migraine, she rubbed her hand against the side of her head as if willing for it to go away. She sat up straining her stiff back and stretched out rubbing her eyes in an attempt to clear out her blurred vision.

Mindlessly she reached over to the bedside table and splayed her fingers flat out in search of her glasses. A small smile crept on to her face as she placed them on her face, she looked around the suite realizing it wasn't hers.

Like flashes of bright lights it all came back to her. The beach, the water, the unfortunate incident, passing out.

Ellie's POV

I slowly pulled the blankets off myself and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Standing up, I stretched out and stared at the note sitting on the side desk.

Ellie,

I've gone to take care of some business I'll be back shortly, breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Susie is also hear to clear up any confusion and take care of you.

Be back soon,

Cole

Wow. Even this guys writing is gorgeous.

But damn, that was a hell of an experience I'd rather not experience again. I don't blame Payton, I mean it was all in good fun but I'll have to talk to her about being more cautious.

I walked into the kitchen to see Susie eating an apple and watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. "Hey"

"Oh hi! Are you alright? Need anything ?"

"The only thing I need to know is why I'm in the suite of the Greek God?"

"Oooh, interesting story! You should have seen it, as soon as you got pushed into the water (by that bitch might I add), Cole jumped into action running towards the water all David Hasslehoff like and pulling you out and carrying you in his arms! And YOU were curled into him and clutching for your dear life while he soothed you and helped you. It was like a Nicholas Sparks novel!"

"Woah" I could feel the blush on cheeks like red hot chille peppers. "But who changed my clothes?"

"I wish I could say the stud did it but he had me do it, he really likes you ya know" she said with air quotations on the stud remark.

"How do I thank him? What do I do?"

" I can think of a few things right now" Susie winked.

I threw the pillow at her "Shut up". She just laughed.

Cole's POV

Storming all the way to the elevator waiting impatiently for two floors and storming to Payton's room I slammed my fist onto the door repeatedly.

She opened the door in a small nightie and puffed her chest out "Don't wanna break off the door off its hinges now do we? Or are you just that eager" she ran her finger up and down my chest.

I moved a step forward and shoved her hand off my chest, "Listen here 'sugar' you don't want to mess with me or the things I like." She still looked at me like a sexcrazed she demon.

"You've messed with your sister meaning you've messed with me. See I'm a man of power and your decision was quite poor because I can and will make sure you stay broke and jobless for the rest of your life"

She stared at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"You were applying to become an air hostess right? I do my research and I have the chairman of the academy on speed dial now, within a second I could destroy your dreams and everything you've worked for"

"Y-you can't do that!" She huffed out exasperatedly.

"On the contrary darling, of course I can and I will if you decide to mess around with Ellie again. This may or may not have been an accident, but I assure you that getting kicked out of the academy won't be" I backed away and smirked as she dumbfoundedly stared at where I was once standing.

Now to get back to Ellie, my heart is already beating hard and by the time I realize it, I've knocked on the door and she's opened it. I stare into her eyes and get lost for a while, she looks at me quizzically tilting her head in an oversized short and pajama pants.

"-ole? Cole?" I snap back into reality as she calls my name again.

"You seem to like calling out my name." I smirk, she freezes up and the tips of ears go red.

"Wha- I-I, huh?" She stutters out avoiding my eyes. I lean forward and gently tilt her chin, "Why so shy?"

Ellie's POV

It seems my legs have turned to jello because as soon as he speaks my legs give out on my and I almost collapse. But Cole places his hand around my waist holding my up against his body.

It seems as though everywhere his body is pressed against mine is ablaze, my stomach won't stop flip flopping. "Watch it sweetheart, you wanna be careful after today's events" he chuckles out. I can feel the vibration of his laugh through his chest and its sent straight down to my toes.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! Hullo did you forget the single and dude-less chick is sitting here, I mean come on" Susie yells out laughing.

I jumps out of his arms, realizing what just happened. "So I'm going to take her with me and we'll see you downstairs in two hours for the dinner and dance" and next thing I know I'm back to my room and Susie's fangirling.

Well that was...amazing.

--

A/N: SORRY, Ples don't yell at me!!! I am back to updating now, sorry if this chapter isn't A game, summer is very intense. Not updating was due to personal reasons and assignments put together but I'm back and the next chapter will be way better! Thank you for sticking with me through this, and sorry again!

Please leave comments, feedbacks and/or any requests/suggestions you have or want to see happen in the book

-NinaXX