Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Sorry I had to delete and re-add the chapters because I messed up a bit. Sorry bought that. :/ Ill make sure to do it carefully next time. Hahaha. This sucks.

I still don't own VA or the characters.

RECAP: Rose gets kidnapped by Vicktor. She kills him and called Dimitri to come pick her up. Lets see what happens! J

(Ok. So, im kinda doing my own ending of SB. If that's all good with you. J Ill keep close though! Here ya go)

About 30 minutes later a black hummer arrived in front of my eyes.

Dimitri hopped out with such grace it took my breath away.

"Rose is everything okay?" he asked with worry on his face.

"How long has it been since I came to your room that night?" I needed to know how long it had been.

"About 3 days. Why? Are you alright?"

3 days?! Are you kidding me?

"Vicktor kidnapped me. He must have drugged me to stay asleep. I would have woken up.... I cant believe this! Well at least-"

"What the hell happened Rose?!" He interrupted.

I told him what happened. Starting from me running away to where we were now.

"I'm so sorry Roza. I should have come after you. This wouldn't have happened." He came over and put his arm around me. He wants to be nice now? Aw fuuuck no. I slipped out of it and got in the car. I had forgotten how pissed I still was.

When I got in I looked back and he had a questioning look but shook it off and got in the drivers seat.

When we arrived at the court, he took me to the café to get something to eat.

We ate in silence for a while. But me being me couldn't take it.

"So what'd I miss?" I asked.

"Well nothing that I know of. I've just been being working. But I really wouldn't call it working when I have four guardians following me around."

I looked around and saw 4. They were just disguised.

"Mmm." I said taking a bite of my muffin.

"Rose I-" he stopped.

I looked behind me to find what looked like an army coming towards us.

One minute it was me and Dimitri and the next it was swarmed with gaurdians. It looked like about twenty.

"You need to come with us right now," one of the guard's said.

"If you resist, we'll take you by force."

"Leave him alone!," I yelled, looking from face to face. That angry darkness exploded within me. How could they still not believe? Why were they still coming after him? "He hasn't done anything! Why cant you guys accept that he's really a dhampir now?"

The man who'd spoken arched an eyebrow. "I wasn't talking to him.

"You're... you're here for me?" I asked. I tried to think of any new spectacles I might have caused recently. I considered the crazy idea that the queen had found out I'd spent the night with Adrian and was pissed off about it. That was hardly enough to send the palace guard for me, though... or was it? Had I really gone too far with my antics?

"What for?" demanded Dimitri? That tall, wonderful body of his-the one that could be so sensual sometimes-was filled with tension and menace now.

The man kept his gaze on me, ignoring Dimitri. "Don't make me repeat myself: come with us quietly, or we will make you." The glimmer of handcuffs showed in his hands.