Last Sacrifice:Love Fades.

CHAPTER 1.

THE LAST SACRIFICE

This takes place after Dimitri says hes given up on Rose. Lets just say she isn't happy.

BTW: I DON'T OWN ANYYYYY OF THESE CHARACTERS, ORR the stories. ENJOY!

Dimitri stared at me with a look that made my blood run cold. Like I was something strange and bad. "Rose, please stop. Please stay away." He was working hard to stay calm. I shot up, now as angry and frustrated as him. I had a feeling if I stayed, we'd both snap. In a undertone, I murmured,

"This isn't over. I won't give up on you."

"Ive given up on you," he said back, voice also soft. "Love fades. Mine has."

That was the last thing Dimitri had said to me at the chapel. Everything after that was a blur - legs pounding as I ran as far and as hard as I possibly could, lungs burning once I burst through my room at court - eyes stinging with wind and tears. It was to much - the pain inside of me was becoming to much to bare. I couldn't hold back the sobs as my legs gave out from exhaustion.

I cant tell you how long I sat like that. Until I heard a knock on my door. Lissa. I felt through the bond.

"Come in."

"Oh Rose!!" She cried running at me.

"I don't know why he's doing this to you. I really don't!

"Liss I thought you'd be mad at me for angering him." Being all protective and motherly I thought. But I didn't say it aloud.

She just hugged me while I broke down again.

A while later she got me up and walked me to my bed. She told me to get some rest and that's all I remember after that.

"Oh No." I said when I felt my self slip into one of Adrian's dreams.

"Little Dhampir." Ass. "Always in a great mood to see me. I don't know what gave it away! Either the look on your face or your kind greeting." He said with a smirk.

"Oh don't flatter yourself." I smiled sarcastically.

"Ooo. Fiesty." He imitated a little meowing sound.

"What do you want Adrian? Im not in the mood right now."

"Hey calm down. I was just seeing how you were. Lissa told me you were upset and I knew I was the right person to cheer you up!" Adrian chuckled with his lazy grin laying on his lips.

I looked in his eyes for a minute and saw some seriousness in them. What was that all about?

"Oh did you know? Well go on and work your magic. Lets see whatcha got." I replied, trying to use badass Rose attitude.

But somehow the bastard saw right through me. I was NOT used to that. I thought that was only between me and Dimitri? Oh I'm so confused right now..

I felt the tears well up, threatening to overflow. Adrian came over and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. It felt nice. It wasn't the body warming, electrifying felling I got when Dimitri touched me, of course not. But still, it was nice.

I layed my head against his chest as I couldn't conceal my emotions anymore. It was too much and I was lost. Lost in ways I never thought possible. This is not how it was supposed to be. Ever since Dimitri was turned, I knew my life was going to change. I never thought Id get him back. But this isn't how its supposed to be. He loves me. Loved me. Whatever! I know he is lying. He has to be. Right?

"Adrian?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"Anything" he answered immediately.

"You know how you can see peoples auras? Like what they are feeling almost?" I questioned, getting my hopes up.

"Yes. I know. And I also know what your going to ask me. And I don't think I can do that for you Rose." He answered. What the hell? Why not? I need to know if Dimitri still cares for me. I need him to see for me.

"And why the hell not?" I said standing to my feet.

"Rose sit back down and let me explain!"

That's when I felt it.

I snapped.

"And WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WOULD SIT BACK DOWN WITH YOU?! YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN ASSHOLE DURING THIS WHOLE FUCKING DREAM! I WANT OUUUUT! GET ME THE HELL OUT ADRIAN!"

I saw him stand back, his expression confused. I don't know what clicked inside his head but he must of realized that at this point, I was dangerous. And just like that I felt myself fade into the blackness of my sleep. Except I didn't.

I sprung up feeling the darkness in me, screaming at me. I felt adrenaline rushing through me. I got up and ran to the courts gym. I tried letting all the darkness out on the dummies. But I couldn't concentrate. It was like I had A.D.D. I didn't know what I was doing until I starting banging on Dimitris door.

"OPEN UP!" I yelled. No answer.

"DAMNIT! OPEN UP DIMITRI!" I yelled until he finally came to the door wearing nothing but his boxers. He was rubbing his eyes trying to see who was at his door.

"What do you need Rose? Do you realize its 3:oo in the morning?" He asked me.

He took a step back when he saw my face. I pushed him into his room until we almost hit a wall. That's when he said something, but I couldn't hear it. The buzzing darkness in the back of my brain was blocking it out.

And like that, I once again snapped.

I swung my fist at Dimitri which he quickly dodged.

"What the hell Rose??" He angrily asked me.

I didn't answer. I quickly tried to land a blow to his stomach but he caught my foot and threw me to the bed. Damn hes good.

"Rose I think you need to leave." He said.

"Why?!" I yelled. "Because your love has "faded"?? I said putting quote marks around faded.

"Rose, I said you need to leave!" He yelled getting a little more angry.

Good, I thought. Lets just see how far you can go.

Alright! What did you think of my first chapter?! Good? No good? Review! Thanks! And BTW I like critics! Give me your best! :D