chapter 5: 2 years later

Hayley's POV

Today I am leaving EAH with Austin, Jared and his mat Skylar. When I started here I met Skylar and we became best friends. As we got on the jet back home, I was excited. I learned a lot here at the EAH. In just being here for the first few months Jared, Austin, Skylar and I have become the most elite assassins in the world. In the assassin world Jared is known as 'Silent Killer' 

He can kill his victims mercilessly without them making a sound. Austin is know as ' King Killer' He can make his victims suffer for a long period of time and make them kill themselves. 

As for Skylar and I we are known as 'Ripper and Reaper' or 'Twin destroyers' we will get the job done and no one will know it.

Anyways we will be going back home and I am both excited and nervous. 

SKIP TWO HOURS LATER...

We made it home. I can't wait to see them. Austin knocks on the door and we are immediately attacked by our parents. They welcomed us and made Skylar feel welcomed. Tomorrow is Saturday meaning we have came back in summer. Meaning NO SCHOOL!!!! 

I went upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed. I was ready to go sleep when my phone rang. I groaned in annoyance. I went to see the caller and saw that it was 'HAWC' meaning the 'Head Assassin for Werewolf Council.' 

"hello this is reaper" I said professionally 

"hello reaper. I know this is bad timing but we need you to do a job" the HAWC said

"Of course. What is the job?" I questioned

"It requires Silent Killer, King Killer and Ripper and Reaper. We need you to go and train a pack. More specifically Luna Eve and Alpha Samson's pack. You must leave Tomorrow at 12:30am"

"No need to worry. We are Quite close with Luna Eve and Alpha Samson. We will use our real names." I replied

"Very well. And also they have been many rouge attacks and investigate it. Only the Alpha and Luna may know. That is all" 

After that the line went dead. I mind-linked the others of the news and they all agreed. I sigh and let sleep take me. 

..................

Ring...

Ring...

I instantly got up. I saw the time and it was 8am. I went and did my daily routine. Once done I got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and grey long sleeve crop top that said 'don't mess with me' and I pulled on my combat boots. I left my hair in it's natural state and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen I saw everyone here eating pancakes. Apparently the HAWC told them about us needing to go and train a pack and they both agreed that it was fine since it was Aunt Eve and Uncle Sam.

We said our goodbyes and loaded the cars. There were two black SUV's and our motorbikes. We packed up the cars full of our weapons and suitcases. Skylar and I will be taking our motorbikes while the boys take the SUV's. 

We drove off at 12 o'clock knowing it was half an our drive. Well this will be fun.