chapter 2: Goodbye

Hayley's POV

On the ride home Jared asked me

"Why do you want to go to the EAH?"

I sighed. As soon as he parked at home I explained my situation with Erik. As soon as I was done he practically almost waged war on his pack because he rejected me.

He understood where I was coming from and he accepted it. Now to tell my mom and dad. Jared and I walked to dads office.

Mom was with him and we told them. After that my dad was filled with rage and fury as my mother was calm. To be very honest. My mother is really scary when she is calm. Dad does not compare to her.

Just then mom got up and walked outside with us behind her. We got to the clearing before she said in the most calmest voice which means she really pissed.

"I am going to his pack now."

She shifted into her white wolf with black tips on her ears and tail and ran to his pack. Before we could register what she meant, it was to late. She was already half way there.

We all shifted and ran after her. We were at the alpha and luna's house. Mom shifted back with her clothes still on and knocked on the door. We too shifted and ran to her.

The door opened and revealed Luna Eve, moms best friend. Luna Eve smiled at us.

"Hi Lilly." Luna Eve greeted

"Hi Eve." Mom smiled.

We walked in the house and saw alpha Sam on the couch.

'Mom please don't tell them about me and their son! If he gets hurt I will be effected! Please mom! For me!'

I mindlinked her. Her face soften and she nodded her head.

When alpha Sam saw us he immediately got up and smiled while coming over to hug us.

Alpha sam and my dad were also best friends and sam is like our uncle to us.

"Fred! So good to see you! And the kids!" He exclaimed

"Hey! We arent kids anymore Samson" i said mockingly as I said his full name in which I know he hates

We all laughter and just talked. They asked why we were here and dad just said that it was a long overdue visit. Mom and dad also accepted me in going to EAH.

"So I have some news." I said to Sam and Eve.

They both looked at me.

"Ive decided that I want to go to the EAH with Jared and Austin."

They both looked shocked at excited at the same time.

"Congrats! How long are you going for?" They asked

"2 years tops with this knucklehead!" I gestured to Austin.

Austin had a fake pained look on his face. And I just laughed.

"So when are you guys going?" Eve asked

"tomorrow night near midnight" Austin replied.

"Well then. We should go to a dinner before you guys leave." Eve said.

"That sounds great." Dad agreed.
We all nodded our heads. After another hour we headed back home.

Eve's  POV

Wow! The EAH.

As they left we planned on going to their house to cook and have dinner there. Just then Erik walked through the door.

"Hey honey." I said

"Hey mom. Hey dad."
He said smiling.

"Hey were going over to the Fallen Darkness Pack tomorrow night." I said to him. His eyes widen at the mention of their name.

Almost forgot, the Fallen Darkness Pack is the most ruthless, and feared pack in the world. And we just going over to have dinner with them.

"Why?" He asked

"We are celebrating my niece and nephews leave with the alpha and luna." I replied.

If his eyes could get any bigger they did.

"Wait! Your related to them!" He yelled

"Your tone!" Sam yelled at him. I shook my head In amusement.

"No silly.  We are best friends with them. And they came over not to long ago."

He just nodded his head before walking to his room. Sometimes I wonder if he will ever find a mate.