Six | Falling

Yeongmi was stunned by the amount of time Jimin and her spent nowadays.
He didn't mind at all, he found it unusual of course but he cared.

Her art.
Had a nice sound to it.

Yeongmi told him her whole story of feeling outcasted and he made it his mission to be there for her.
He didn't exactly tell Yeongmi that though.

"Jimin! You look happy, what happened?"
She asked when he came into the post office, absolutely delighted at the sight of him.

"I got these great pictures of the sunset when I was in Busan yesterday, I have to share them with you and Mr Eum."
Yeongmi beckoned over her uncle and the three looked at the pictures his eyes took.

He was showing them on his phone, this was possible because of how he transferred images to portable devices.
This happened by using a neural transmitter to connect his brain and phone together, almost like using a cable and backing up pictures on a laptop.

"This looks breathtaking— oh sometimes I feel as though taking images of bland documents isn't fun at all."
Her uncle said and the pair laughed.

Jimin was sitting next to Yeongmi but scooted closer so their legs were touching.
He thought nothing of it, though Yeongmi had alarms going off in her head.

Whenever she looked at him, she saw perfect imperfections.
She saw how sometimes, he'd worry about his appearance or how he presented his personality to others.

It amazed Yeongmi, how she could know so much as if they were meant to find each other, meant to be together now and meant to comfort each other.
As if Yeongmi's hope stayed true, as if she found her light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

The butterflies in her stomach told her one thing.
She was falling for the postage deliverer, Park Jimin.

And like her best friend first said, Jimin should be her soulmate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------