May 28

I miss you.

I love you.

It's hard to let go of something special, of someone special like you.

You mean everything to me. I'm trying to figure out if I should just let go or just wait?

I mean, I don't know when you are coming back but it does hurt when I try to be with someone else even if I do like them.

If only I could talk to you now and know what you think. We never promised to wait on each other but it does seem like some unspoken rule. I don't really know how you feel.

But I love you and always will. We've always had bad timing. We've both been scared of movin on and letting go but we always take a little step out- but we always end up coming back.

Can I keep doing that? Would it be worth waiting to see if you do come back?

I believe you are worth it but.... What if it all changes? Can't you just come back now? Can't you just come back to me?

You're my best friend, you always make me laugh, you know me so well. We always try to make each other happy and we try to be honest....

I love you. That phrase doesn't even seem to cover it.... How can any word or sentence explain who we are or what we have?

Jesse, you're my everything. If I can't have you as a boyfriend (or whatever) then I will be happy to just be your friend again. Yes, it will hurt but it's better than not having you in my life at all.

I think about you everyday. When I pass our tree to and from school- the one with the yellow bird house and four big stones. When I look at houses an see couples and best friends together. I remember how we use to always talk about marriage in general and we would always get on the subject about us getting married.

You got me and I got you. I don't think we fell in love at first.

In love? Wow, I guess that's what it is. Or, was.

But no, I don't think we fell in love at first. No, we became friends and it went from there.

You know me. You know my faults and you don't care about my past. You didn't seek pity upon me for it. You acted like it didn't matter that much except for that's what made me who I was. You accepted it.

It's hard to let go of you.... But no one is saying I have to. I wish you could tell me what you think....

I love you far more than words could ever express. If I could, I would hightail it to Alabama and fine you just to tell you that.

You are my first love, my only love. You are my best friend- please, just know that.