A mission with...Naruto?!

Heather: “You’ve gotten over 1,000 reads!”

Me: “You know what that means!!!!!!”

Heather: “No…”

Juro, Kura, Me, and Mikski: “Extra looooooong chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I sadly don’t own any Naruto…. D’X

ON TO THE AWESOMENESS STORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather’s pov- nya

When I was taken back by Itachi, he was angry at me for a long, long time.  But after a while he was nice to me.  I once was talking to Deidra, he was only looking at my breasts.  That was it I was sick and tired of his pervyness.  I concentrated a ton of charka to my fist and punched him.  He went through two walls. 

Itachi looked out of the hole I crated in his room and sweat drooped towards Deidra’s twitching figure.  Konan looked out of the other hole and gave me a thumbs up.  I smirked dusting myself off. 

I miss Mikski, she would of kept punching him till I would pry her off of him.  I just giggled at the thought came it to my head when she first met Itachi.

Flashback-

He had a hold of my arm and there was a white blur hit Itachi’s arm.  I medially knew it was Mikski.  She held on to his arm till he threw her off of his arm and she hit the tree.  She kept calling him king emo. It was so funny.

End of flashback-

I was now heading back to the hide out.  Itachi told me when I come back there was going to be a surprise for me.  ‘I hope it isn’t Tobi glomming me as I walk through the door again.’ I sweat drooped at that thought.  It was about noon when I reached the entrance of the hide out.  I heard a familiar voice yelling at someone, as I walked through the door.

That’s when I saw Mikski chasing after Tobi.  “Give me back my jellybeans! You Lollypop!” she yelled at him. ‘Did she just call him Lollypop?’ I questioned to myself in my head.  ‘Jees, what happen to her? She is smiling but in her eyes shows emptiness and no emotion.’ I thought to myself. 

When Mikski saw me she looked happy.  Then she jumped up at me and gave me a hug.  “I’ve missed you soooo much Heather!” she yelled continuing to squeeze me.  “Mi-Mikski, you’re crushing me.” I said trying to breath.  When she let go I sucked in that sweet, sweet air.  “Gomensi!”  she said bowing.  ‘What the HELL!’  I thought.

When Pein walked up to Mikski and showed her to his office with Konan, I just looked at her with a questioning look.  In return I got her to mouth ‘I will tell you later.’

------------

Mikski Pov

I was led into Pein-sama’s office.  He then gestured me to sit and I did.  “I want you to go undercover to Kohona, and gain the trust of the nine tails and when he is alone. Capture him and bring him back.” He said with a straight face.  I just nodded my head and left the room to go and pack.

When I got to my room I took a shower and dried it after.  When I walked back into to my room I only had a towel around me.  Since I have entered the akatsuki, I have matured *in certain areas*, so me being a cults I stumbled into Sasori.  He fell on top of me.  We have become good friends over the weeks so far.  So it was awkward.  His face had a light ting of pink while mine was tomato red.

A few hours later…

I had to say goodbye to Heather. I was so sad.  “Mikski, are you ok?” asked Juro.  “I’m just fine.” I said before sighing.  “Are you sure?” Kura asked concerned.   I was wearing my brother’s Kohona head band, I was also wearing a crop top and fish netting underneath, and I was covering my sealing tattoos with bandages.  It still had his blood stain on it.  Juro had let me ride him the rest of the way there.  When I finally got to the Hokage’s office Sunada (sp?) was the new Hokage.

I asked her to let me on team seven.  She finally let me on team seven and told me where to find them too.  When I finally got to the field I summoned back Kura and Juro.  “Hey team!” I said with a fake smile.  Kakashi was already informed that I joined but Naruto and Sakura weren’t.

“Who the HELL is that!”  Naruto yelled pointing at me.  I mentally rolled my eyes but giggled when Sakura punched him in the back of the head.  ‘Your team is weird.’ Juro said in my head.  ‘I would have to agree with Juro on that.’ Kura said snickering.  “Umm nice to meet you too.” I said sweat dropping.

'''''''''''''

I know it has been a long time since I have written. I just had a huge writer’s block.

Vote pwease!

And help me out by PMing me with new ideas.

PM means privet message.