Voice in my head!

Heather: "Mikski!!!"

Mikski: "What?"

Heather: "New Chapter?"

Mikski: "Hell YEA!!!"

ME: "Watch the language! Dip Shiz!"

Heather: "Look who's talking!"

Mikski: "Itachifan doesn't own any Naruto!"~Nya

~~~~~~~~~

Itachi was looking at me square in the eyes and said coldly, "I know exactly what to do to you."  I gulped and started to shake.  Next thing i know i was put in a large cage!"  "WTF!! You are so dead when i get out of here!"  i yelled as he walked away.

Itachi Pov

All i heird was "bark bark bark howl!" as i walked away towards the living room. 

(short ikr)

Mikski Pov

I was running head first towards the cage at top speed!  "BANG CLATTER" I fell backwards and shook my head and howled.  'Whats wrong Mikski?' asked a fimilar voice.  'Well i can't get out Juro.' i said to my tentails jinchuuriki inside named Juro. He's the ten tailed wolf.  

'Juro what are u doing awake?' i asked him in my head. 'What don't like me?' he asked while chuckling.  'No! Its just i haven't heird you in like 5 yrs.' i said gulty.  'Well it looks like u need my help.' he said cracking his nuckles. 'Not too much.' i said as i felt his power surge through me. *You are probaly wondering why i am using Juro's charaka.  Well i have been able to control him since my brother has the yang of Juro in him named Kuro who's a girl.*

"Thanks.' i said as i ran at the cage braking it. 'No prod. but now you owe me by letting me out sometime.' he said snickering.  "GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" I growled as i ran towards Heather's door.

"BANG!" i ran into the solid metal door. "SHIZ SHIZ SHIZ WTF PEOPLE!!!!" I howled rubbing my head while turning back to normal.  'You're sure hard headed' Juro said snickering.  I mentaly rolled my eyes at his comment.  I got up and opened the door.  I smiled at a shocked Heather as she ran at me hugging me histarkly(sp?).  "Welcome." i said as we ran toward the exit.  

When we opened the door we ran into Kisume and Pein-sama.  "HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!" yelled Heather as we tried to run away but Kisume grabed Heather by the coller of her shirt and Pein-sama grabbed my coller of my shirt and they dangled us in the air.  We both sweat dropped at what we probaly looked      like.

--------------------

30 min. later~Nya

After i explained what i was but i left out Juro and Kuro.  Pein-sama though i would be a vaule to the akatuska(sp?)  Deidara was intrested in me ans so was Sasori.  'HAHA you are in deep shit now Mikski!' laughed Juro evily.  Once Itachi took away Heather, and everyone else left i was left alone with Deidara and Sasori.  Sasori wouldn't stop looking at me and Deidara then broke the uncomfortable slience.  "So, Mikski you're a neko wolf and Jaguar demon?" he asked smiling.  "H-Hia." i stuttered in my cutiest and innocent voice.  "AWWW isn't that cute." he cooed.

~~~~~~~~

This is the song that reminded me of Mikski and when Juro gave her power.

pic of Juro =>

i will upload more when i get at least two votes XD

Contest is still going!!