Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V.

When the lights came back on Maria was gone. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed to the rest of the boys. Wait, they wouldn't know the lights were out. "We have to find her. NOW."

"Dude chill we will find her I promise." Zayn said to me while I was pacing around her living room.

"How can I chill when she is gone?!" I was still pacing and pulling a hair trying to figure out where she could be and if she was okay. "Wait where did the people say they were going to take the girls when they got them?"

"Ummmm I think they said one of the old abandoned houses." Louis said trying to remember exactly what they said. "Yeah the house on 3rd Street on the corner. Nobody ever goes by there or on that street."

"We need to go right now." I said grabbing the keys to her car.

"We have to wait for Harry and Lilly to get back otherwise they will worry about us and where we could have gone. You know that out of all people." Liam said walking toward me and taking the keys from me and putting them in his pocket.

"Fine we will wait but right when they walk through that door we are leaving and going to find her." I said sitting on the couch.

Except when Harry got back Lilly wasn't with him. "Guys the lights at Lilly's went off and now she's gone. Where's Maria she's her best friend?" Harry said walking through the door.

"Harry, Maria was taken too." I said looking straight at him.