Protected a One Direction Fanfic

Maria's P.O.V

       Hello, my name is Maria. I am 16 years old going to be 17 in two months. My mom always thought that I was anti-social since my dad had left us. Right now I am sitting in a room full of people going around telling everyone why they were there.

"Hi my name is Lilly," said a blonde haired, green eyes girl. "I am here because people think that I am anti-social," said the girl.

Next was me, "hi I'm Maria and my mom thinks i am anti-social also."

I didn't really pay attention to anyone else or why they were there, I was eager to get out of there.

When the bell rung finally signalling that, that torture was over, I went up to the girl Lilly and said, "Hi my name is Maria and we were there for the same reason. Do you maybe want to get to know each other?"

"Sure!", she said excited.

We stood there for about 20 minutes before we finally walked out of the place.

"Look over there," she said pointing to a group of 5 boys.

"Who are they?!", i asked eager to know.

"Nobody knows their names but i hear they are trouble" said Lilly

As they were walking over to us I noticed one boy had caught my eyes. A blonde haired blue eyed boy who looked amazing.

"Hey beautiful," smirked they boy

"H-Hi," I stuttered.

"My name is Niall. Niall Horan." He said with a smirk still on his face.

"M-My name is Maria," I said still with a stutter. I look over to see Lilly talking to a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes.

"That is Harry. This is Louis, Niall said pointing to a brown haired boy with blue eyes. This is Zayn he said pointing to a boy with black hair and beautiful brown eyes. This is Liam he said pointing to a brown haired boy with sparkling brown eyes.

"Hi." I said to all of them.

"Why don't you and your friend meet us here tomorrow same time?" It sounded more like a statement them a question though. With that he winked at me and then they all walked off.

A/N: Sooooo this is my first chapter of my first book. What do you think? Let me know what you think in the comments please. :) Love youu!!