17

NaLu fans... see if you pick up on the nalu in this chapter ;)

Don't forget to like and comment (and I mean follow me while you're at it cause why not)
Hope you enjoy!
~Olivia

The members of Fairy Tail knew the situation at hand was disastrous but they didn't expect their blonde stellar mage to be ripped from their hearts so abruptly. It was Leo the Lion, a member of Fairy Tail and one of Lucy's strongest spirits that alerted them of Lucy's kidnapping. Leo ran into the guild panting, catching everyone's attention at once, especially the pink and blonde dragon slayers.

"What do you mean, she vanished?" Natsu, the fire dragon slayer yelled; his hands lit ablaze, controlled by his temper. Sting, the White Dragon Slayer, had to hold him down while Leo finished telling the story- and the information Lucy had found and shared with him before her disappearance. Fairy Tail as a whole was aware of the situation their favorite stellar mage was in, now alerted of her absence they crowded around Leo, Natsu, and Sting to find out the exact details and how they could help. However, Lucy's closest friends and Team Natsu was the closest to the trio.

"Kuro Senshi- we need to know his magic to defeat him" Levy spoke up, holding up a piece of paper holding all the information the guild would need to know. "I don't care about his magic, I don't need to know it to take him down. I just need to know where to find him." Natsu slammed his hand down on a nearby table. "Natsu, two of his attacks took out Lucy and Leo... we need to be prepared for the future," Levy mumbled, Gajeel stepped up from the crowd behind Levy. "Salamander, shut up and listen to shrimp. We all want to find Lucy but we need to know everything and not rush in blind. " Natsu grumbled "Fine, but hurry up."

"Okay then- we know, thanks to Lucy, all about Kuro Senshi and his powers and his purpose of taking out the Celestial Mages around the world; but what we don't know now is why he kidnapped Lucy instead of just killing her if all he was after was her powers. So, I think our next plan of action is to take out Kuro, if we do that then we can save the Celestial King and Lucy's spirits world and save Lucy all in one go." Levy rambled off, drawing a check mark as she went down the list on her paper. Leo spoke up. "Before we go head in to find Kuro, I have to tell you all, finding out that our home is being invaded is going to affect the way us spirits work. I'm going to have to report this immediately to everyone else without the King finding out. We may not be available to Lucy immediately because of home's magic decreasing. It could affect us and our abilities. Now that I'm aware of the situation I can find a way to prolong it. So- if you would all excuse me I must go protect my home, call if you need anything, I'll be there as fast as I can to help you all and Lucy." After Leo finished his speech, he disappeared in a glowing light. "I hope you all understand the situation at hand." Everyone nodded. It was up to Team Natsu to save Lucy.

The guild slowly dispatched, doing little jobs around the guild to help find Lucy's location, it was Natsu, however, was the first to leave the guild. He walked quickly towards Lucy's apartment, silently. Happy, his little blue cat followed behind him, flying. "Natsu! Where are we going!" He meowed. Natsu sniffed the air as he walked. "Lucy's apartment, obviously . Trying to find hers or that Kuro guys scent." Natsu reached his partners' apartment, looking up at it. The pink salamander jumped, flying up to the roof and opened the window carefully.

The stellar mage's apartment was clean as it always was. Natsu entered, jumping on to the floor, a soft thud sounded under his feet once he landed. Happy flew in and looked around. All the lights were off but the sun streamed in steadily from the windows. Taking in one long sniff, Natsu concentrated on Lucy, memories come flooding through his mind as he thought of Lucy. All he wanted was to protect her- and yet she slipped from his fingertips one more time. One more time he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Letting out a cry of frustration he slammed his fist on her coffee table. The wood cracked below his hands and he cursed. "Sorry Luce, I promise I'll fix it once we get back. I let my anger get the best of me again. I-I just can't find you, Luce, I promised I'd always find you." He sighed. The blue tomcat landed beside his best friend and put a paw on his arm. "Don't worry Nat-zu. We're gonna save her. We always save her." However, Happy's voice broke at the end of his sentence- like he didn't believe himself. "Yeah. I know Happy, it's just frustrating. I want to be there for her and I promised her I'd never make her cry. I promised I'd always be there for her. And yet, we find ourselves in the same position every so often- some random guy comes and decides Lucy is just the one he needs cause she's so special." The tomcat looked up at his best friend and he muttered "You liiiikkkkkkeee her"

Natsu's only response was a smile and a nod.