Ch.18: You're in what house now!!

Ginny's POV:
I'm sitting in the great hall at the Gryffindor table wanting for more.

"Hey, do you think, mione will come." I asked. "Probably, not, since she's moving houses," Ron said.

"What!!" I and Harry yell but not too loud for everyone could hear us.

"What do you mean, she moved houses, Ron," Harry asked.

"Well..." he started explaining what happened. "Really, Ronald, why would you say that," I said.

"What! You sound like it's my fault." Ron said. "It is your, fault, Ronald," I said. "Yeah, but guys, what house is she in now," Harry asked.

We both look at each other than look at Harry.

The great hall doors open and reveal something that school everyone. Everyone looks at the doors.

Everyone grasp.

Then I see Ron walk ove to mione and Malfoy. She is also wearing a Slytherin robe.

Ron's POV:
"Mione, what's this," I said. "What do you mean, weasel." She said.

"What's wrong, with you, mione. why are you, acting like this." Gin said walking over to us. "Well, this is the new me." She told us.

"What happened to you." I asked. "Yeah, what happened, to the mione, we knew." Gin asked.

"Well, she's gone, since earlier, when weasel, here was talking about my friends." She told us.

"Friends!!" I yelled. "They're not your friends, they were mean to us, to you, for that matter," I yell at her again.

"Well, they are." She said.

I'm so mad right now. I then try to slap her but a hand held it. I look at who did it.

"Don't you dare, hit her weasel, or else you will regret it later.". Malfoy told me about releasing my arm.

I look at mione. She gives me a glare.

"Come on, dragon, let's go Blaise, and pans, are wanting for us." She told Malfoy.

He gives me a glare before leaving to.

Hermione's POV:
"You ok, Mia," Dra asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "If you say so." He said.

"So, what u doing today Mia." Pans asked. "Well, I don't really know, I think I'm going to go to the library and study, for the exam next week," I told her. "Ok." She said.

"Ok, you won't believe, what I heard yesterday," Blaise said. "What did you hear mate," Dra asked.

"Well I heard... excuse me, for interrupting your conversation, but ms. Granger I already informed your transfer to Slytherins house, to the teachers, so you don't need to worry about telling the other professors." Professor McGonagall told me.

"Ok, professor, thank you for telling me, even if I'm not in your house anymore," I told her.

She then leaves us.

Ron's POV:
Ginny and I walk back to Gryffindor table after mione walk off with Malfoy.

"What's wrong with mione," Harry asked. "She betrayed us, she moved to Slytherins house, harry, and Professor McGonagall, is ok, with her, moving to a death eater, house, seriously," I said in rage.

"No, way, Ron, look mione, and Malfoy, are holding hands." Gin told me. "What!" I yelled but not so loud.

I then look at the Slytherins table and I saw that they were holding hands. I then stab a fork into the table.

"I don't know, about you mate, but I think you're jealous," Harry said. "What! Why would you think, I'm not jealous." I told him.

"Mate, you just stabbed the table, and your mad over her, and Malfoy holding hands, you practically almost slapped her, because of what house, she has changed into," Harry explains.

Ethan's POV:
I'm sitting at the Slytherins table right now talking to chase and emerald.

"So, what class do you think, our parents, have first," Chase asked. "Dad probably has potions next," Emerald said.

"Yeah, I think, mom, has a history of Magic's next. I told them. I then look at the Gryffindor table, and saw that weaselbee was looking at my parents." I then look at my parents and see that they are holding hands. I smile.

"Why you smiling mate," Chase asked. "Look, em, my dad, and your mom, are holding hands," I told her.

She looks at me confusedly at first then gets it. "What! Really." She said. "Yeh, look," I said. "No, way. She said. "Yeah," I said.

"What, why are you guys-" I silent chase before he could say another word.

Then I glare at him. He then nods. I release the spell.

"You get it now," I told him. "Yeh, I do, now, mate." He

I nod. Then we finish our dinner. After a while, we all went to the Slytherins dungeons,