Demi is my model to follow

Im not the kind of person who loves to be the center of attention. I think Im so so shy, and find it difficult to get on and loosen up with people I dont know. The other problem I have, is that it's not well seen by others.

Some people think they are better than others just because. They judge other people by their appearence or personality, even though if they dont know them. For example, some people judge others by being fat, skinny, "nerds", shy, or whatever they see and need to criticize from others.

I really think these kind of people have to get a new life and before judging others, they should look at themeselves and think that what they are doing can hurt other people.

I also think that people who feel sad or depressed because of this, have to think that they are so fucking perfect in their own way and dont have to try to be different to make others feel more comfortable. You dont need to hide yourself, you just need to be who you are with your personality, fears, insecurities, etc, with all of you. It makes you feel happy with yourself and I think Demi is a clear example of why lovatics love and have her as a model to follow. She isnt afraid to show her personality, she really shows who she is and that's why i love her.

Some of Demi Lovato's quotes:

"He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess."

"The mirror can lie.

Doesn't show you what's inside.

And it, it can tell you you're full of life.

It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile."

"An impact is like a punch it may hurt put it passes".

"She was scared

Unprepared

Lost in the dark

Falling apart

I can't survive

Without you by my side

We're gonna be alright

This is what happens when

Two worlds collide."

"Skies are crying,

I am watching,

Catching teardrops in my hands.

Only silence, as it's ending,

Like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel

Like there's nothing left of me?" .

_Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me? You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like I am made of glass, like I am made of paper.Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground like a Skyscraper..."

"I don't think I was ever...trying to kill myself but I knew that if I'd ever gone too far...I wouldn't care.

Maybe you'll call me someday

Hear the operator says the numbers no good

And that

She had a world of chances for you

Chances you were burning through"

"Now I know who you are

U got nothin' on me, I see

I should've known it from the start

You can't tell me lies

Don't even try cuz

This is goodbye

Goodbye"

"The sun shine comes, you see the shine you see the color, when night comes you the stars you see the dark the blooming moon you choose a star you follow the star it comes in your dreams you follow stars once a light bug dies you see a new star you follow the star your dreams come true."

"We can't stop the world,

but there's so much more that we could do

You can't stop this girl

from falling more in love with you

You said nobody has to know

Give us time to grow, and take it slow

but I'd stop the world

if it finally let us be alone

Let us be alone oooo ohhh oh"

"Look at what you've done, you're losing me is what you've won. Got me planning to go solo"

"I wanna get back

To the old days

When the phone would ring

And I knew it was you

I wanna talk back

And get yelled at

Fight for nothing

Like we used to

Oh kiss me

Like you mean it

Like you miss me

Cuz I know you do

I wanna get back, get back

Get Back"

"Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect"

"I have come to realize that just making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto"

"It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile"

"The mirror can lie. Doesn't show you what's inside. And it, it can tell you're full of life. It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile"

"Stay strong, love is louder than the pressure to be perfect"

"He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you are his princess"

"If you ever feel alone, put on music, I will be there for you"

"No matter what you are going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you will find the positive side of things"

"I think scars are like battle wounds- beautiful in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it"

"I try to keep it real. I dont have time to worry about what Im projecting to the world. Im just busy being myself"

"Sometimes you don't know who you can and can't trust. I still learn that over and over again"

"Sometimes being afraid can show more strength than being fearless"

"Dont ever call a girl fat, even if you are joking"

"Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears"

"Im not saying Im perfect, or fixed, but Im learning to love and accept myself. My outlook is more positive and I am happy"

"I wish I could tell every young girl who has an eating disorder, or who has harmed herself in any way, that's her worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything"