Lost

Shu
Valt has been having mood swings, and I definitely wasn't used to it. Everyone knows that Valt is always happy and giddy. Recently he's been snapping at me and the guys, and it made him feel bad. He was always apologizing after he has one, and we always reassured him that he was okay and it wasn't his fault. Valt went on a walk on his own at the park. He actually wouldn't let me come with him, and I wasn't gonna piss him off.
__________
Valt
I didn't feel like being around anyone, so I insisted on Shu staying home while I went for a walk. I stared at the ground as I walked along the sidewalk. I felt myself accidentally bump into someone else, falling back on the concrete. I didn't have enough time to even be concerned about my baby. The person I ran into grabbed me by my hoodie and smiled with his sharp teeth.

"Well, long time no see."

He threw me back down on the ground, and I was able to see that it was Lui Shirasagi I ran into. He raised his foot up and landed it on my stomach pretty hard. I knew what that did. I knew right then that my baby was dead. My unborn baby was dead and still inside of me. I burst into tears. As far as Lui knew, the physical pain he was causing me was making me cry, but it was really the emotional pain of me and Shu just losing our kid, our unborn kid! Lui shoved me on my side as he put his foot on the side of my face, crushing my skull slightly.

"Hahahaha! Where's your loser husband?! You two shitty bladers are a perfect couple!"

"He... He's at home... Let me go!"

I demanded, knowing he wasn't going to. I was able to sneak my phone out and call him. I wasn't gonna be able to talk to him, but he'd be able to hear Lui, hopefully. Either way, if he picked up, he would be worried and come find me.
___________
Shu
I heard my cell phone ring, seeing it was Valt. I answered it, but I didn't hear Valt respond, but some muffling and a familiar voice instead. I quickly got my shoes on and rushed to the park to find him.
-------------
What I saw next was enough to make me wanna kill. I saw Lui Shirasagi with his foot on top of Valt's head with his fists clinched. I stood still in shock. Once I saw Lui punch Valt in the face, I snapped.
___________
Valt
I suddenly heard Lui struggling with something. I looked over and saw Shu punching him in the face repeatedly as I breathed heavily and slowly put my hand over my stomach, remembering Shu and I weren't gonna have a baby anymore. New tears streamed down my face and over the stains from the tears from earlier. I got up and pulled Shu off Lui, who'd had enough.

"Okay, Shu, stop! He's done, okay?!"

I yelled for him to hear me. He had blood lust in his eyes and were filled with rage.

"Don't you EVER come near Valt again!!!"

Shu yelled at him. Lui was knocked out, so he couldn't even hear Shu.

"Shu, fucking stop!"

"Why?!"

"He's out! He's done. Calm down."

Shu panted and we each other by the shoulders. He saw the tears in my eyes and gave me a worried look, like he knew what I was about to tell him.

"Shu, I..."

"We're not having a baby anymore... Are we?"

I shook my head and broke down into tears and cried into Shu's chest.
--------------
Shu
Valt had to get the fetus removed surgically. His depression had really hit him hard this time, but luckily he wasn't feeling the need to hurt himself. He layed in bed most of the day and slept. He hardly ate and the only time he's left the room was to usee the bathroom. I went to our room to see him staring out the window from the bed. I blocked his view, snapping him out of his trance. He broke into tears as soon as he snapped back to reality.

"Hun, it's gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay baby."

I tried to assure him. I crawled into the bed and cuddled and rocked him in my arms. Tears streamed down my face as I held my Valt.

"I'm a horrible person. I'd have been a terrible dad.."

Valt said.

"Baby, you are not. Stop blaming yourself. It wasn't your fault! It's Lui's."

"If I had've just stayed home-"

"Valt! Listen to me. You cannot blame yourself for what happened. It's not your fault, it wasn't the baby's fault, it was Lui's fault. You would never do anything to hurt that baby and we both know that! You would've been the best father ever, had it not been for that bastard. You're an amazing human being Valt. It's what I love about you, plus all of your other features. I know losing the baby hurt you, and I'm hurt too baby, but we're gonna get past this. I promise!"

I reassured Valt. I know he wasn't gonna believe me, but he still needed to hear the words.
-------------
Wakiya and Rantaro came over to check on Valt and I. I had told them what happened a day after everything happened. Daigo was back in Spain with his Beyblade team and his boyfriend, Clio.

"Hey Valt. How are you doing?"

Wakiya asked as he entered our room. Worry appeared in Rantaro and Wakiya's eyes. Wakiya sat on the edge of the bed and tried to cheer him up.

"Valt, I know you're hurting. We're all here for you and Shu. We all would've loved yalls baby. I know Shu has said this, but you really can't blame yourself. This may sound harsh, but no matter how long you lay here, nothing is gonna bring the baby back. Maybe you two can have another one, but nothing is gonna bring Ezra back."

Valt sat up and whiped away his tears and gave me a hug. Wakiya's words worked for Valt, and I was glad. I hated seeing my Valt sad.

"Thanks you guys... I love all of you, in different ways, but still. Shu, you're the best and you would've been a great father too."

-------------------
Y'all go read the first chapter to Valt's Virtual Escape!!! This one is almost over!!!