Chapter 4: Purifying the Satanists

Ember's POV

"Ember! Gerard! What are you doing!?" A voice screeched as we made our way to the window.

Gerard was about to jump out when someone grabbed our arms.

"Both of you, come with me, now!" The principle, Mr. Fenchal, commanded.

"Fuck, we're screwed," Gerard groaned.

"Obvoiusly, fucktard," I replied. Gerard glared at me as we were led out to the courtyard.

"Call all the students. We need to purify these two," Mr. Fenchal said.

"We can have some fun with this," I whispered to Gerard.

"Yes, we can... I call being the one who's burning!"

"Sweet, I get to be the evil scientist who created you!"

We stood on a platform in the middle of the courtyard.

"I have the students," Mrs. Gresham said. Everyone gathered around the platform.

"I'm half expecting them to stone us to death," I said.

"What's that?" Gerard asked.

"It means they throw stones at us until we die," I explained.

"If they do that, we fucking run like maniacs!"

"Deal."

"Now, children. We are here because these two have sinned by playing devil music over the speakers, as you must have heard. The song expressed that they were not okay, and we think it was chosen by God to tell us that these two students are not okay and they must be saved by the grace of God almighty. We must preform a prayer for these two, so the demons inside of them will begone!" Mr. Fenchal said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Purify us all you want," I said.

Gerard elbowed me in the side.

"Begin to pray," Mr. Fenchal commanded.

"IT BURNS! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Gerard screamed.

"NOOOO! WHY ARE YOU KILLING MY CREATION!?!?!?! MY PRRREEEESSSSSIIIIIOOOOUUUUSSSSSS!" I hissed.

I felt water dumped on me.

"Did you seriously just spray us with holy water!?" I exclaimed.

Gerard fell onto the floor.

"EMBER! IT BURNS! I'M DYING! THEY'RE KILLING ME!" he yelled.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" I yelled at the people praying for us.

Gerard started to claw at his face. I dropped down onto my knees and passed him a packet of ketchup. I pulled another out of my pocket and squirted it on his neck and face.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I screamed. All the girls screamed and ran into the school. The boys looked startled.

Gerard got up and started laughing.

"I can't believe you idiots fell for that!" he laughed. I ruffled his hair.

"Shortass," he said.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whined.

"Make me!"

"Asshole!"

"That hurt!" he said with his signature smirk. Another thing that makes him more like Gerard Way.

"Children! Office! Now!" Mrs. Gresham yelled.

Gerard and I walked to the office. We had matching smirks on our faces.

"What am I going to do with you two!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, what'd y'all think?

Comment, Vote, Essay, Share...

You know the drill

~Ember