Chapter 2: Open House

A/N: I would just like to say: I do have a Pixie Stix and Fun Dip addiction in real life...

Ember's POV

This was gonna be great. Me and Gerard had though of so many good ideas. We were putting one into action tonight. Gerard was grinning in the seat next to me of my family's black pickup truck.

I knew why. 

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, so maybe I had too many Pixie Stix this morning. I blame Gerard. He let me!

Anyways... We were almost to the school. Gerard and I were excited cause it was in Belleville, Michigan, and our favorite band, My Chemical Romance, were from Belleville, New Jersey.

"Ya know, the only thing that would make this school even more fun is if it was in Hell, Michigan," I whispered to Gerard.

"That would be very fitting," he replied. I nodded.

"What are you two talking about!?" my mom asked.

"Ways to burn down the school," I replied with a pokerface. 

"If you guys burn down the school, make sure no one's in it," my dad joked.

"Will do," Gerard agreed.

I pulled out my phone and texted him

Got the stickers? ~Ember

Psh, how would I forget!? ~Gerard.

I grinned at him. We may be going to school, but now we have each other and a new start. 

We were gonna have some fun with this.

"Here we are!" my mom said.

"Our Lady of Sorrows. Wow," Gerard said.

"Like the MCR song? I love this school already!" I declared.

"Let's just go inside before this turns into one of you and Gerard's 14 hour MCR conversations," my dad sighed.

"You know, deep, deep down, you love 'em," Gerard said. My dad sighed again and stepped out of the car. Gerard handed me a roll of stickers. I hid them in the pocket of my hoodie.

"You know what's ironic?" Gerard asked.

"What?"

"You're wearing the Our Lady of Sorrows Hoodie, we're going to Our Lady of Sorrows, and I look like Gerard Way," he said.

"Huh. You're right... WE'RE MCR IN DISGUISE!" I yelled. Gerard chuckled while everyone looked at us in a frightened sort of way.

"Look at them... They look like they're dangerous," I heard someone whisper.

"Hey, Ember, did you remember to get rid of those bodies?" Gerard asked in a carrying whisper.

"Oh, no, I forgot. We'll have to do it tonight, then," I replied, catching on to what he was doing. The girls who said it started walking quickly away from us.

"Too easy!" I exclaimed.

"This is going to be fun!" Gerard agreed.

I looked around once we got into the school and grimaced. Most, if not all, of the girls were wearing short light pink mini-skirts and a white button-up blouse with a light pink tie. (A/N They're all in uniform.)

"This is gross!" I complained to Gerard.

"If one of them comes near me, I'm going to flip a fucking table!" he hissed.

"Make sure it hits one of their heads," I replied.

Someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Excuse me, young lady. You are not allowed to wear that in here," a chilling voice whispered. I turned around. Gerard stopped and turned around too when he realized I wasn't following.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you daft, you buffoon? No sweatshirts in this school," she growled. Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"And you, you need to cut your hair!" she snapped at Gerard.

"Gonna make me?"

"Yes, I am. Both of you, come with me!" she commanded.

"Where the hell did mom and dad go?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but if they need us they'll call," Gerard answered. I muttered under my breath as we followed the bitch lady to wherever her demonic layer was.

She led us to a classroom.

"Have a seat and tell me your names," she demanded.

"Ember."

"Gerard."

"Well, Ember and Gerard. You think you can just go around and break the rules?"

"Technically we don't even know the rules so we can't follow them yet," Gerard replied.

"Where are your parents?"

"Mine are back at my home," Gerard said.

"Mine are here with both of us. They take care of Gerard. He lives with us," I explained.

"I am Mrs. Gresham, your english teacher. I expect you two to behave! Gerard, your hair has to be cut. It cannot be past your chin. Ember, sweatshirts are not allowed here. You should also behave like a proper lady and purchase a skirt instead of dress pants!"

"Excuse me if I don't want to expose all my skin, unlike some of the girls here," I replied grumpily.

"They are being proper!"

"Yeah? Well, I don't care. I like these pants, and I don't want guys staring at my legs all day."

"You should put on a show for the gentlemen!"

"I am NOT going to turn into a whore. C'mon, Gee. Lets go."

I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I heard Gerard following me.

"How did we already manage to make an enemy out of a teacher?" he asked.

"She is a bitch," I growled.

"Yeah... Okay, let's put this plan into action!"

Gerard and I ran around, putting MCRmy stickers on everything.

"I'm out of stickers!" I called.

"So am I!" Gerard yelled back.

We shrugged and walked to the truck. We waited for my parents to get back.

"Ready to leave?" my mom asked.

"Yeah," we chorused. We had just spotted Mrs. Gresham walking to us. Her face was red, and she looked like she could have steam coming out of her ears.

But she was too late... We were already in the car, and driving away.

Later that night, Gerard and I had a meeting in our fort. We'd kept it up from the previous night, cause we were both lazy asses, and our fort was pretty damn awesome!

"So, what shall we do on the first day of school?" I asked.

Gerard smirked.

"Well, I had this one idea...."

_____________________________________________________________________________

What's Gerard's idea!? What will happen with Mrs. Gresham!? Will Gerard cut his hair!?

We know. You'll have to wait to find out :3

Ember