Chapter 5

Laura's POV

''Being a girl sucks'' I groan, resting my head on Ashton's stomach, as we lie down on his bed, it's a Saturday and we have that party later on, a I feel him start to rub my head, making me look at him slightly, ''Period?'' He asks, making me pout and nod, ''Sadly'' I mutter, making him smile slightly and pull me up so he can hug me, ''Is there anything I can do?'' He asks, making me bite my lip, ''Cuddle?''I pout, which makes him laugh and wrap his arms around me and pull me close.

''Well I can't say no to that'' He comments, making me grin at him and hide my face in his chest, ''It's shit, you're lucky you're a male'' I say after a minute of silence, he kisses the top of his head, ''I think you'll be meeting my siblings today'' He comments after a while of silence, I look up at him, while biting me lip, ''They might hate me'' I pout, ''I don't wanna be hated'' I add and that just makes him smile.

''They won't hate you babe, Lauren will love you and so will Harry'' He comments, making me bite my lip and sit up, ''Didn't realize how similar our names where'' I laugh, making him look at me, ''My English teacher is always calling me Lauren'' I add, making him smile, ''I always used to think Laura was short for Lauren to be honest'' He shrugs, making me roll my eyes, ''But you was wrong'' I laugh, making him smile.

I pick up my phone and open snapchat, laughing at a selfie Chloe just sent me off her and Michael, pulling idiot faces, which makes me look at Ashton and smirk, ''What?'' He raises his eyebrow when he see's the look on my face, ''Pull a stupid face'' I just say, swiping for the camera and also pull a stupid face, giggling once I've took it and seen his face.

I save it and send it back to Chloe, that's what we mostly do, just send stupid selfies back and forth, it's also gave us a streak, ''My new makeup hasn't been delivered yet'' I groan, after seeing the message of my mum, Ashton pouts, ''Have you got enough? we can go out and buy more if you wanna?'' He offers, making me look at him and shake my head, ''Actually yes, let's go, I need a outfit for tonight'' I remember, making him groan and sit up, ''Why did I offer?'' He mutters to himself, making me giggle.

''Can I use your shower?'' I ask, making him nod ''Of course you can sweetheart'' He smiles, making me grin at the nickname and grabbing my outfit for the day and skipping into the bathroom.

After I'm showered, changed, hair done and makeup done I'm ready to go, but Ashton is still getting ready, so I check the snapchat and open up Chloe's snap, that she sent me 5 minutes ago.

'Michael isn't happy because I'm forcing him to the mall' I laugh slightly, seeing Michael glaring at the camera and pouting, I take a selfie in the mirror 'Same though:)' I sent her back, before going on my Instagram, just scrolling through.

I look at a post Michelle has posted of her and Luke, she's in a bikini, her fake tan is a mess and poor Luke looks so uncomfortable, ''Ew'' I hear Ashton's voice, making me jump and look up at him, ''Luke has a really bad choose in woman, it's bad'' He adds, making me smile slightly at him and stand up, ''You ready?'' I ask, making him nod and grin at me, ''Ready as I'll ever be'' He smiles, before he grabs my hand and takes me downstairs.

''Ash?'' I hear a woman's voice, making me jump yet again, both of us turning around, seeing a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes standing at the kitchen door, ''Hey mum, I'm just going the mall with Laura, is that okay?'' He asks, making his mum smile ''Of course is is, but you not going to introduce us?'' She asks, making me look at Ashton and smile.

''Mum this is my girlfriend Laura, Laura this is my mum, Anne'' He tells us, making me smile at her as she walks over, ''Hi Miss Irwin'' I say, going to shake her hand, but instead she pulls me into a hug, ''Don't call me that, makes me feel old'' She laughs, pulling away from the hug making me smile. ''But off use two go, be good and have fun'' She says, making us both say bye and walk out.

Once we're in his car, he turns it on and I smile, ''Your mum's nice'' I comment, making him smile at me and starts driving as I go on my phone, ''What days are you off again?'' I ask after a moment of silence, ''Thursday and Friday'' He says, making me nod ''Same, but last week we was in because the exam right?'' I ask, completely forgetting what happened yesterday, he looks at me and nods, ''Yep'' He smiles, as he drives into the mall and parks up.

''We might bump into Michael and Chloe'' I let him know, as he grabs my hand and we walk into the mall, ''I hope so, good use male support during this trip'' He laughs, making me roll my eyes ''Also let's go Starbucks's first, I could do with a coffee'' He adds, making me nod agreeing with him, as we walk in the Starbucks.

After we have our coffee's, I drag him into all different shops, and end up with a few bags, I don't want much anyways, ''Can we get food, I'm starving'' He complains, making me nod and grin up at him ''KFC or maccies?'' I ask, as we go to the food places, ''Ohh KFC'' He grins at the thought, making me smile up at him and we order our food.

We sit down on a two seater seat, me taking a sip of my drink first, like I always do when I get food, Ashton too busy eating his chicken, which makes me laugh at his cuteness.

I guess shopping with your boyfriend can be after all.

While I'm off college, I will update everyday I think, let's see how that goes:)

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

-MissGrassi