» Prologue

''I'm glad to be relieved of Rob, but damn why did I have to get relief in this way?'' Chyna said as we all sat in her living room.

"How did you feel when he released your nudes?" I asked.

''Words are words. But once you start posting actual pictures, that's just not right,' she began. 'What he did is not right, it's actually against he law. I just want to voice my story — voice what's real — because at the end of the day, the person next to me could possibly be going through the same thing. For people to actually look up to me really means a lot. These types of things, they happen every day. A lot of women, they don't address it. See it, recognize it — but don't be tainted by it. Just be strong and positive.'' She said.

"I don't know how you handled this so well because if it was me. I would've done the same thing to his ass." Amber said.

"I feel like God does certain things - not to hurt you but to show you true strength. I feel like if I can come out of this I can come out of anything.'' Chyna said.

"But he won't give back the 100k range rover tho." Porsha said.

"I don't know why you want to it back for. You need to be in hiding until this shit blows over." Erica said.

''I'm not going to sit here and hide in my house because of somebody else being hurt or jealous or insecure.'' She said.

"I say you go and beat all his sisters ass." I said.

"Don't start anything, Meghan." Porsha said.

"How am I starting?" I asked.

"You know them white girls gonna press charges against Chyna." Porsha replied.

"True." Amber said.

''This fool had the nerve to say he gave me all this money. Dumb ass white boy I make my own money. I've been making my own money for a very, very long time. My first job was at McDonald's when I was 15. Years later, right after I had King, I wanted to do something that expressed myself, so I started Lashed Cosmetics. The lipsticks, the full skin care line, the beauty bar and 88F in clothing trickled down from that. Nobody supports me at all. If anything, I've gotten people more money. I'll leave it at that.'' Chyna said.

"This is why you need to be doing all the interviews. Make his ass look stupid and make your money, sis." Erica said.

''I'm not going to let him hang something over my head any more. I also read that he took the cars back. No he did not. Those cars were leased, and I was going to have to give them back anyway.'' Chyna said.

"What y'all doing leasing cars when y'all have money?" Porsha asked.

"The real question is why did you move into Kylie's old house?" Amber asked.

''He stressed me out every day, I had to put my pride aside so we could try and be a family but I moved out after a week because I felt disrespected.'' she said.

"Chile, you need to find some real ass happiness because y'all situation makes me depressed." Erica said.

''I'm going to make myself happy because once I'm happy, then Dream can be happy and then King can be happy and then everybody else around me can be happy, Dream's always dancing and smiling. She's a really happy baby.'' she said.

"She better be because I wouldn't want y'all as my parents." I said.