» Chapter One

Who Is Mehgan James? 6 Things to Know About Rob Kardashian's New Girlfriend

She's keeping up with the Kardashians. Mehgan James is dating Rob Kardashian after he moved on from former fiancée Blac Chyna, Us Weekly confirmed on Wednesday, May 31.

"It's fairly new," a source told Us, adding that the new couple aren't ready to go public just yet.

Here are five things to know about James:

1. She got her start on 50 Cent's reality competition

The 26-year-old was a finalist on the 2008 MTV reality competition 50 Cent: The Money and the Power, in which aspiring hip-hop moguls competed in challenges to win an investment from the "In Da Club" rapper to start a business. She finished in fourth place.

Rob Kardashian Through the Years: Reality TV Star to Arthur George Sock Designer

2. She's a former Bad Girl

James appeared on season 9 of Oxygen's Bad Girl's Club, but was kicked out of the Bad Girlsclubhouse after a fight with her castmates. She also starred on Bad Girls All-Star Battle 1and 2. Despite her past, a source told Us Weekly that she's grown up. "She's matured and will be a good fixture in Rob's life should this continue."

3. She's a Texas native

James, the oldest of seven siblings, grew up in Texas City, Texas, which gave her the onscreen nickname "The Texas Temptation" on Bad Girls Club. She attended the University of Houston from 2007 to 2011 and majored in business.

4. She dated an NBA star

Her past relationship with NBA player Kedrick Brown, who played for the Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers, got her a role as a main cast member on Basketball Wives L.A. season 4. The couple were already broken up by the time the VH1 series started filming in 2015, according to Oxygen.

5. She's a fan of Kardashian's sock brand

James posted a photo of an Arthur George sock box on May 17, writing, "MY bestfriend knows I love socks & The Kardashians. So she got me a 2 in one #arthurgeorge."

6. She is the sister of WWE Superstars The USOs and cousin of WWE Roman Reigns

James is who full name is Mehgan James Fatu is the younger sister of Jimmy and Jey Uso (Jonathan and Joshua Fatu) and younger cousin of Roman Reigns (Joe Anoai) also Dwayne The Rock Johnson. She is a member of Anoai Dynasty.

×

#AVLIVE: Meghan James talkes clothing boutique, whether she's done with reality TV

Mehgan James maybe your favorite reality star, but she is much more than a reality television personality

James, who has appeared on shows — including "The Bad Girls Club," "Bad Girls Club All Star Battle," "Marriage Bootcamp" & "VH1's Basketball Wives LA," has now stepped into the world of entrepreneurship. In 2015, James opened her boutique 800WEST for men and women. Having grown 800WEST into a million-dollar business, James has also been able to venture into being the face of major other brands such as Pretty Little Thing and Fashion Nova.

James sat down with Sierra Porter, a reporter for The Atlanta Voice to discuss her boutique 800WEST, appearing on "Minding Your Business with Mahisha" on the Oprah Winfrey Network, misconceptions people may have about her, and much more. Check out the interview below:

×

May 2018

Rob Kardashian Appears to Hang With Girlfriend Meghan to celebrate one year anniversary

It may only be Monday, but Rob Kardashian couldn't wait to share his latest Woman Crush Wednesday -- girlfriend Meghan James-- then post a clip indicating the two were spending the evening together as they celebrate their one year anniversary.

Kardashian posted an Instagram Story featuring a sexy snap of Meghan flaunting her booty in a bright green outfit on Monday. "My WCW ... I've been wanting you for so long," he wrote on the pic, alongside several heart emojis.

He later posted a clip of Meghan lounging over a kitchen bench with a drink.

×

Opening my door I smiled when I saw Kris, Rob's mother standing there with his sister, Khloe.

"Hi." Kris said as she hugged me then I moved to the side letting them both in. "Hi, I didn't know you guys were coming over." I said.

"We just wanted to stop by and check on you and Robert." Kris said.

"Oh we're good. Rob isn't here right now. He just left to drop Dream off to Chyna." I said.

"Oh, that's good because we want to talk to you." Khloe said.

"Okay." I said.

×

"Wassup with you?" Rob asked, walking in as I was cleaning up our bedroom.

"Nothing. Your mom and Khloe came over and they wanted to talk to me." I answered.

"What about?" He asked.

"They basically tried to say if I was trying to pull a Chyna on you." I replied.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. It took everything in me not to go off on them." I answered.

"I'll talk to them. They cannot keep ruining my relationships by causing unnecessary drama." He said.

"Mhm."

×

"Look who finally came back to Pensacola." Josh said as I entered the living room.

"I was here last week." I said, rolling my eyes.

"For what like a day?" Josh asked.

"It was two days." I answered.

"Hey, Mehgan." Joe said, as he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Joe." I said.

"Good to see you make it for the family reunion." Joe said.

"Where your little boyfriend at?" Josh asked.

"He's flying in tonight." I replied.

"Oh I was about to say is he avoiding meeting your family." Joe said.