Chapter 8- Tiana's Trouble

I hope you guys like the p.o.v bits !

Tiana's P.O.V 

 Exhausted and Drenched I bolted Fleck's door carrying his havy wet tack.I chucked his bridle on his rack, grabbed my saddle soap, sponge and polishing cloth and got to work on Fleck's saddle.

On foot leading Fleck it was a good half hoyr trek back to Ackwood Stables. And of course it started to bucket it down with rain, I don't know why I bothered trying to make friends, it always turned out like this. Well, I exagerate last time back at Lake distict Stables the girls didn't like me because I refused to go shopping again one afternoon to instead spend time with Fleck . Lottie was a clone of me just not as clumsy, I really hoped we could be friends.

I sighed," Maybe I take things too seriously ?" I thought to myself. Then polished off th4 saddle and gave the bridle a quick scrub. Then walked back to Fleck's stable where he was happily munching on his haynet, warm and cosy in his purple sheep p.j's (stable rug). I couldn't help the smile that escaped from my lips which always happened when i'm with him.

"Tiana Richardson ?" called a boy of about eighteen as he let himself into the stable,"I'm Alex the stable hand ," I was confused as he came over and stroked Fleck, before I got the chance to say something.

"Oh sorry, I'm here to check over Fleck's leg, Anne called me , my boss ,cause I'm a trainee vet..yeah ummm  sorry for just barging in like that.."He exclaimed.

Don't worry" I interupted," It's fine, It's his front left . I don't know whats wrong with it, it's swollen and slightly resisting to hold his weight on it," He then started examining his leg and feeling and rubbing.

finally He sighed relived "He's gunna be fine!, he's just sprained his leg from sudden movement by the looks of things" I pushed my head down into my wholly fleece in shame, as i fought against the tears . I remembered the anger the took over my body as I dug into Fleck's sides from standstill towards the big log. I'd never intend to hurt my best friend.

"Hey, don't cry" He said soothenly," He's gunna be fine, a rest tomorrow , light walking hack and you can gallop away the next"

" I'm not crying crying ! and it's my fault I've hurt my own horse"  I said burting out in tears grabbing  the stable hand's jumper as I sobbed on his shoulder for a good 5 minute. Untill Fleck nudged my cheek and I realised I was soaking a strangers jumper.

"It's alright I don't mind, hey everyone makes mistakes, you'd be alein if you didn't "He said trying to make me smile.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not an Alein," I said running my fingers through Fleck's tangled mane, " What did you say your name was ?" 

He laughed ," Alex and we could go for a walk together tomorrow if you want," He said , I was confused," ON THE HORSES .. the horse, Joker needs a quiet companion" Alex pointed towards a massive beautiful bay a few sables across the barn.

"He's a gorgeous bay , 17hands ?" I asked looking at his intelligent face.

" No , 14hands " Alex said pointing to the scruffy little skewbald.

"Oh," I giggld looking at the cheeky pony nibble his neighbours muzzle.

Alex burst out laughing," No joker is the 17hand bay "

"Alex his names Joker not yours " I laughed.

Fleck neighed obviously finding it as funny as we did , I had one friend at least I thought cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~

short but snappy .Vote , comment , fan ,, please tell me if you like the p.o.v's or not coz I really enjoy writing them !