I'm back......so watch your back

"I Damien Tuner reject you Vanya Torres as my mate" those are the words that altered my life. I remember it as if it had only happened moments ago...

**FLASHBACK**

It was when we where joining another pack, so we threw a huge party at the winter festival at the pack house to get to know our new pack."The winter festival tonight is going to be so much fun!!! I'm gonna wear my white dress with silver sparkles!"my best friend Gabby yelled rummaging through her closet."Oh that will get the bryan's attention for sure!" I say brushing my brown waivy hair. She laughs at my comment putting on her dress. "Do you think you'll find your mate?"she asks combing her blonde straight hair. "Hopefully ...I'm going to be 17 in a couple days" I say slipping on a purple gown. (The pix on the side)"You look like an angel!!" Gabby screamed out.I looked in the mirror ,I looked pretty good. "You look fabulous too!" I say admiring her white dress. We dab a little makeup on, I put on some black eye liner."Ready?" I say linking arms with Gabby. "Let's do this!" She says. We float out of the dressing room and make our way to the staircase. I looked down at the scene it was beautiful. White and blue shimmering snowflakes and decorations flooded the room, it looked like a winter wonderland. We gracefully made our way down the stairs only tripping once at the bottom then cracking up over it. Bryan gabby's mate led her away to dance or something. I went outside to take a breath of fresh air. I felt like I was being watched I spotted someone on the opposite side of the garden starring at me intently, I ignored it and sat down on one of the benches. Suddenly I smelt a really good smell, like cinnamon or something. They must be making something in the kitchen. I smelt around trying to figure out where it was coming from. I started walking into the forest the smell seemed to come from there. All of a sudden I was backed up against a tree. I looked up to find a gorgeous pair of green eyes starring at me,MATE. I studied his features, black hair, really buff, like seriously hot. He was obviously doing the same. Even though I haven't even met him I already love him.

"I-I your my mate" I stuttered.

"No" he pushed me harder against the tree causing me to whimper with pain. His eyes flashed with regret then it disappeared.

"We aren't mates" he stated. "Yes we-" I tried to say. "I Damien Turner reject you...what's your name?"

He what?!

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down the my face. He looked pained when I started crying, he looked as if I had stabbed him. I was the one feeling pain, I felt as if my heart stopped pumping blood, like I had no air.

"Stop making this difficult just tell me your name" he commanded, there was a powerful aura to him.

"V-Vany-ya T-Torres" I stuttered."I Damien Tuner reject you Van-Vanya Torres as my mate" he said slightly stuttering at me name.

I felt as if someone cut open my chest and pulled out my heart. I clutched my chest. I tears where streaming from my eyes, it was like a waterfall. I pushed him away and ran off into the forest.

He was calling my name telling me to stop, but I ignored him I just wanted to die!

The only person in the whole world that I was suppose to be with doesn't want me. I just sat in the forest crying for I don't know how long. I think like 3 hours. I walked back in my dirty dress the party was over so im guessing it was 2:00 am. I went in the back so no one would see me I snuck up to my room. How was I going to do this?

I would see him every day now, I think he's the Beta Damian Turner... Such a perfect name. I mentally kicked myself for thinking that. He doesn't want me. I had to get away from here. I grabbed my bag and started packing I grab some clothes, all my money that was not in the bank, my debit card, pictures of me and my family. I quickly changed into a long sleeve top and some shorts. I snuck outside and I walked to the train station. "Where do you need a ticket to sweety?" And old lady asked "Um... Anywhere" I said. She looked at me for a minute. "Okay well there are alot of places to go"she said. Then it hit me. "Where is the nearest army base, like where you go to join the army?" I asked.She handed me a ticket,"Good luck honey" she said. I quickly paid her. And I waited for the train. I was joining the army, and I wasn't coming back. Goodbye Pack, and good riddance Damien.