Preview: Wonderland

"Why did I ever leave Wonderland?" It's been a year since Alice came back from Wonderland Since she told everyone about her tales of adventure. How she fell down a rabbit hole while chasing a talking rabbit, how she almost drowned in her own tears, and how she played croquet with the Queen of Hearts. Everybody thought she was insane. "Poor little Alice has gone mad!" they would say. All Alice wanted was to go back to the land of her dreams, where she could have Un-Birthday parties, and play croquet. No one would call her mad, insane, delusional. Simply because everyone in Wonderland was mad. And no one cared.

Little does Alice know, she would be going back to a Wonderland that has fallen into chaos, and only she can save them now.

Hello readers! I would just like to say thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy. If you are going to criticize my writing just make sure it is constructive criticism. Also, I have not and will not be posting this story anywhere else so if you do see it please let me know. Please do not copy or publish any part of this story without my consent or else I will hunt you down and chop your fingers off so you can never copy people again.BEWARE!!!!!

**I guess I shouldn't have started this story seeing how I should complete my other one first buuuutttt oh well. what are you gonna do.

@BloodyChaos thanks for the cover love <3

-Ella