TAB 12

SCARLET's POV

*PHONE RINGING*

"Kurt is busy. Who is this?" I raised my left eyebrow when i heard a girl's voice instead of my husband! YES ITS A GIRL!

"Who the heck is this? Who fckin' told you to touch my husband's fckin' phone?" I coldly answered.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but kurt is currently unavailable right now." Mataray na sabi.

I smirked. "Whats your name?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?"

Whoa! She has the guts to talk back. I immediately hanged up and took my car keys.

When i arrived at kurt's office, i saw him talking to someone.

I didnt even bother to knock. The hell i care. This company is mine too.

"S-scarlet." Kurt

I stared at them coldly.

"You looked so shocked, my dear husband." I kissed his lips.

"Not really." Kurt

"So who are you?" I asked the woman who is sitting in front of my husband.

"She's my new secretary. We are discussing about my schedules and policy here." Kurt said and held my hand.

"Ah really?"

"I'm Dian Lendi. Nice to meet you." She said while smiling.

"Oh you were—-"

She cut me "yes, i was the one who answered the call."

I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta get the documents. Love you, babe." Kurt whispered and went out.

I smirked and face this trying-hard-to-bitch girl.

"Dian"

"Yes?"

"Where are your manners?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, miss alejo." She said without sincerity.

I came closer to her. And whispered "Dont try to mess up with me. You dont know me well. I dont fckin like my first impression to you, so be good. I'll be watching you."

I smirked when i saw her stiffened then i walked out of the office.

I went to the stock room and i saw kurt.

"Baby." I sweetly said to kurt. I hugged him from the back.

"Yes, baby?" He said sweetly. He faced me and kissed me in the forehead.

"Lets have a date, please?" Pacute ko hahahaha

"Alright." He said while hugging me. Kinuha niya phone niya then "Hello? Cancel all my meetings today. Yes. Bye."

"I love you, baby!" I said then kissed him again.

"I love you more babe, lets go?" He held my hand and i nodded.

Hooray for my date today! Love you bitches!