4: Day gone wrong

"Ive Got it," I said sarcastically "you should call your manger"

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "You said that like hundred time and once again I say no!"

"Why not, Scooter is the only one that could fix this." I countered.

"No, he is not gonna be happy with me or you so if you want to keep your job, Dont call Scooter."

Its been like this for five minutes striaght. Weve been standing infront of the hotel trying to brainstorm ideas on how to get to that rehersal. So far he's come up with nothing. I thought we should call someone that could help. Someone like Scooter, but the genius says no.

"Fine, then I'll call him." I said making my way inside the hotel. "Goodluck," he chuckled "I bet ten bucks you dont know his number."

I paused in my tracks and turned back around to a smiling Justin. I huffed and stomped back to his side. The same spot weve been standing in for FIVE FREAKING MINUTES.

"Face it Mason were stuck here." he said shaking his head. I stared at him in disbelief. "How can you be so calm, this is our job dude. And my name is Maxon"

"I'm calm because its not that big of a deal, Victoria and I miss practice all the time!"

"Victoria is your girlfriend, I'm not. Therefore I have no romantic excuse to be here, we could lose our job." I said putting an emphasis on job. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Correction, you could loose your job. I'm a celebrity, I'm here to stay." he said cockly.

"God, that was super insensitive." I muttered.

"Why farm girl? Its true." he said confidently.

"What is it with you and insisting I'm a farm girl. I do not live on a farm!"

"You scream farm, I mean look at you. Baggy clothes, terrible tan, youve even got a country twang." He said laughing a bit.

I gasped and looked at me skin. I was a bit lighter around my chest and in between my arms but thats normal. Plus I did not have a twang.

"Now youre just picking on me, and I dont appreciate." I said turning away from him.

"No I'm not its true." He said walking around so that he was in my face. He has been purposely tormenting me ever since he realized we matched.

"Yes you are Justin, and I'm sick of it. I'm trying to help us-" I began but was inturrupted when Justin started laughing like what I was saying was absouluteing hilarious.

"Whats so funny?" I saked annoyed.

"You sound like my mom, your so uptight!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and put a hand on his shoulder. "Stop being immature for two secounds. Dude we need a phone now!"

He calmed down and flicked my hand off of his shoulder. "Just use your own, Matthew." he said.

"For the last time my name is Maxon and I dont have a phone so give me yours." I said pronoucing each sylable. Once agian, he threw down in histaricts. He even went so far as to grabbing on to a passing by lady for balance. I pulled him off and dragged him into a corner so no more innocents could be pulled in.

"You dont have phone!" he laughed "Oh my god, you are a freaking farm child. What is wrong with your parents?"

"Why does everyone keep laughing at the fact I dont have a phone. There are more important things to life than an Iphone!" I exclaimed

"No theres not!" his shook laughing. "No wifi no life."

"Justin focus, I need to get to that rehersal okay, I Need this job." I pleaded shaking his shoulders so he could get out of his laughing fit.

He calmed down long enough to look at me. Honestly this is the longest conversation I've had with anybody here, it was not even a fun convo. Justin sighed and shook his head at me.

"I dont know if youve noticed but I dont really care what happens. I'm not gonna call Scooter and you shouldnt either."
I stared at him in shock. How could he not care? How could he just stand there after I just plead to him?
"You are unbelievable, and sickeningly inconsiderate." I huffed "What am I suppose to do now? I need this job, I can't go back to that life, this is my only chance!"
He glanced over at me before sighing. "Ok, ok you don't have to cry farm girl." He made his way I front of me and gave me a look.
"You need to let go, I'm gonna do you a favour. If you spend the whole day with me, I will help out out with the moves."

"Your joking, I hope your joking." I said deciding he full of shit.
"No Jason, I'm not. your way too uptight and bothered. So I'll teach you how to have fun, and the dance moves to MY show."
"I don't understand, what are you getting out this. why would you want to spend they day with me?" I asked.
He chuckled and gave me a boyish smile.
"Well farm girl, you'll figure that out later."

I had no clue. Spend my day with a guy who's ego is bigger than the moon, learn dance moves, risk Victoria's wrath and public humiliation. Or possibly lose my job and ruin my dream. He raised an eyebrow at me waiting for an answer.
"I...ok fine." I gave in. He smiled in victory. "I'll do it but no funny business."
"I can't promise you that."
--------
"I'm not wearing that." I said incredulously.
He huffed "You have to, you can't go on the boat like that!"
"Yes I can, I don't understand why I need to wear a revealing suit."
"It's not like there's anything for you to reveal so stop being childish."
I gasped and gave him a glare. "I can't believe you just said that to me, what makes you think you have the right to say that to me?"
"I don't know maybe cause it's true." he shrugged.
"Speak for self, your not-"
"Don't even try, you and I both know I'm good looking." he smiled.
I scoffed in annoyance. "The size of your ego is astounding, and I'm not wearing that."

We'd been going at each other for five minutes now. His idea for our 'day' was to but tickets for a party boat that set sail in 15mins. I mean it sounded cool to me. We'd go diving, island touring and playing on water trampolines. I'd mostly likely get wet so I would need to wear a swim suit. That's the problem. I don't have one and the store only has skimpy bikinis that cover nothing!!

"Hey we need to go, you either pick one and wear it or go back to your hotel room and loose your job." he said finally.

I frowned and eyed down the bikini. Sighing I picked the most modest one and stomped into the change rooms. I looked ridiculous. I looked really boney and the off white only outlined the fact that I had a weird tan. Don't even get me started on my chest! I rolled my eyes and walked out grabbing my clothing.

Justin already had gotten his trunks from his suit so he didn't have to buy one. He was standing by the door with a bored frown on his face. I decided to leave him alone and buy my swim suit.
I was already to go,when I felt something touch my head. I turned around to find a smiling Justin holding a red hat above my head.

"Your hair kinda ruins the whole hot bikini look, I bought this for you." he said dropping it on my head.

"Don't worry you look fine, now let's go before we miss the boat"

"Fine but you owe me."

"What more could I possibly give you?" He chuckled then ran out if the beach store.
"I legit hate Florida now." I muttered