Alina

"You should've just asked me, princess. Wouldn't want just anyone's cock inside you now would we?"

That's what he said wasn't it? She swore she heard correctly but why? why would Abel say that? They've never been anything more than friends. Never fuck buddies, never dated, never kissed, hell they've never even held hands now that she thinks about it. Surely he doesn't want her or well, at least not like that.

   Alina has never seen him as anything more than a friend so why does she have butterflies in her stomach? Why can she feel herself growing wet? why does she have the sudden urge to play with herself?

   Nipping her lip, she ignored the wetness and strolled downstairs to make sure Abel was gone. After she locked the door, she made her way back to her room. She shuts her door making certain it's locked so her mom wouldn't walk in once she got home.

   Alina slips off her shorts and climbs onto her bed. She deliberately spreads her legs apart, teasing herself and feeling how wet she really was through her underwear. All because of the things Abel said.

She kept rubbing her clit lightly over the underwear until she couldn't take it anymore. Taking them off, she clutched her pillow underneath her— slowly thrusting forward and rubbing herself against it. Her thoughts trailed to Abel. It was no secret that he was literal sex on legs however, she never truly noticed it until now. The thought of him taking her innocence, pushing himself inside her until she cried made her whimper.

"Fuck," she whined as she sped up her pace. She was close.

   Alina trailed her hands up her body as she continued to ride her pillow, lightly playing with her nipples. She thought about him being the one playing with her breast— the way he'd mark them up. She just couldn't handle it anymore. Alina came with a cry, her body going limp.

The last thing she remembered was the sound of her mom knocking on her door letting her know she was home before falling asleep.