Cookie stealers, lost and surprises

I began to stir. I felt like i had been in a heavy sleep and was still tired. I fluttered my eyes open and found myself laid in my room I had claimed when we arrived.

I was laid in my purple bedding. I found the mattress rather comfy. It was then I remembered what had happened. I cringed at the thought of wanting to attack my Jake. My twin. I felt disgusted with myself.

My white bedroom opened and uncle John stepped into the room. He shut the door behind himself before strolling over to my bed. He sat at the end of my bed. I sat myself up and laid against the bed board that was behind me.

"Your gunna have to leave soon and live with Luke." John said.

I nodded "I know, I can't believe I attacked my own twin! I deserve to be locked up." I cried.

"It's okay Evie, It's not your fault, You'll understand everything soon enough." He said.

I nodded again "I know but I feel like a stranger.” I said.

"Like I said before; You'll understand everything soon enough. Anyway, I’d liked to know what this voice has been saying" Uncle John said.

"She said she was my guardian and that I’m a werewolf." I said.

"Hmm, I see. Well, were going to need to talk about all this later." He said.

I then realized I needed to apologize to Jake. I threw the duvet off me and jumped out of bed. I raced across my bedroom and flung the door open. I ran straight downstairs and into the living room, hoping that Jake would be sat on the sofa.

I skidded to a holt and found Jake sat on the sofa playing on the Xbox 360 on the large 42inch flat screen. I jumped on top of him and crushed him into my arms.

"I'm so so so sorry!" I cried into his chest.

"Whoa, Evie, it's okay." He cooed while changing position and putting his arms around me.

"It's not!" I sobbed.

"Evie, it's okay!" He said again.

"I'm a horrible person!" I cried.

"No, Evie, your an amazing person!"

"I'm so so sorry Jake" I whispered.

"Come on Evie, Don't go soft on me!" Jake whined.

"I'm not going soft." I muttered whilst heaving myself off him. I slapped his chest to prove my point.

"Ok ok, enough Evie. You've got to go to Luke’s. Like, Now JOHN! COME GET EVIE SO SHE DOESN'T ATTACK ME AGAIN!" Jake yelled with a smirk.

Tears came to my eyes. I can't believe I had attacked my own twin. Over something stupid. Over a stupid - that would of been delicious - triple chocolate extra gooey giant cookie!

"REAGEN, JOHN, LEE, ANDREW GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE BEFORE SHE BLOWS AGAIN!" he shouted.

The sound of running footsteps and shouting could be heard. Lots of shouting. The smell of fresh air could be smelled making me want to explore. I could then taste the danger, my instincts kicked I wanted to get away from it and the shouting. The shouting was a deafening to my ears before I knew what I was doing I was running down the front lawn.

Once I could no longer taste the danger my head wasn’t so clouded with the voice telling me to flee from it. I could think clearly, it then came to me that I didn’t know where the hell I was.

I couldn’t be lost could I? Where’s my phone? I couldn’t be lost and lost my phone! I must of dropped it when I was fleeing from the danger or well house.