Personality Implant

I began to stir and could feel someone shaking me.

 "Evie we're here" I heard someone say.

 I blink my eyes open and find it was Reagen who was shaking me. 

"We're here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, look" He says pointing out of the window.

I stare out of the window to see a beautiful house.

It was a white house with a smokey gray rooftop, the garden was simple but nice.

All in all it was beautiful. I stepped out of the car and sauntered round to the boot of the car.

Jake passed me my suit cases and I dragged them up the drive way.

Suddenly someone opened the front door and I growled.

The man held his hands up in surrender and I felt someone touch my back. I spun around and punched them right in the face. Jake fell to the floor.

 Suddenly everyone burst out laughing, Including the intruder.

"Hey man, What you doin' here? I told you the kids were coming to live with me today!" Uncle john laughed.

I relaxed slightly, knowing uncle knows him. I frowned and looked at Reagen who just shrugged.

"OK, I'm gonna be the first to ask this...... Who's the dude?" Lee asked.

Uncle rolled his eyes and went and swung his arm around the mans shoulder.

"OK guys this is the Alp....My best mate - you'll be seeing him a lot so get used to it. Guys this is Mr. killjoy - otherwise known as Luke" Uncle said.

Luke rolled his eyes and glared at me, as if he knew what i was going to call him everytime i see him.

"My Name isn't KILLJOY" He said angrily looking directly at me.

Was he seriously talking to ME like that? I growled and stepped towards him.

Suddenly I felt the urge to run at him and bite his head off. Suddenly three people was holding me back and Reagen was In front of me trying to calm me down or at least block my view.

Then Luke came over and patted my shoulder.

"Good luck pup" He said.

I snarled and he just laughed as the boys pulled/pushed me inside my uncles house.

 I was furious with the way he treated me.

"Calm down Evie!" Reagen said.

I didn't realise that we was in some sort of living room and I was still being restrained by my brothers. What was the deal with that dude? I mean who does he think he is. I began to thrash around again wanting to attack that man.

"Evie Moon! Calm down!" Reagen shouted.

I stopped thrashing and the snarling whilst taking deep breaths. I didn't even know what the hell had just happened back then.

Five minutes later i was completely calm but I still had restraining hands latched onto me.

"Er, you can let go now, I'm cool" I said and with that they let go, but they kept a cautious glance on me.

I rolled my eyes at them.

They need to have a bit of faith in me when I say I'm cool.

"I'm not gonna go after him" I muttered with an eye roll.

"I havn't seen you that angry before, Evie. Are you sure your okay?" Reagen asked.

"I'm fine" I muttered. I really didn't know what was happening at all.