4

Chapter Four: I Like Her

I shot a questioning look at Chase as Liam dragged him and I inside his dorm. Sitting on the couch was another boy a bit older than Liam.

"Hey! Drew! Look what Chase found" Liam sang. The boy on the couch looked back at us and smirked. He had scruffy brown hair that standing up in all different directions. Bed head. I am here quite early in the morning. His eyes were a deep green and had a mysterious feel to them.

"Hello? Introductions? I'm highly confused right now" I pouted ripping my hand out of Liam's grasp. Drew made an awkward cough and I'm guessing he was masking a laugh.

"Fine princess. I'm Liam and that's Drew" Liam grumbled.

"Last time I checked I think people can talk for themselves" I hissed. His eyes widened in amusement and Chase was snickering next to me.

"I'm Drew" he said standing up and shaking my hand.

"Okay now that we know each other let's go do something!" Liam exclaimed picking me up and bouncing around the room. I was screaming like a little kid and laughing my heart out.

"To the place?" Drew asked. Liam nodded and Chase left the room.

"He's going to go start the car don't worry princess" Liam smiled placing me back on the ground. Then my phone started ringing and the screen had the only name it would show.

"Hey Julez" I sighed.

"Where are you?! I am freaking out! I need to talk NOW!!" She screamed. Liam nudged my shoulder and chuckled. She was so loud he could hear her!

"I'm at a.... friend's place?" I said more like a question.

"What?! You have friends already?! Wait.... or are they 'friends'" she questioned. I could sense the evil smile on her face.

"You know what never mind. I have to go somewhere with them but-"

"I WANT TO COME!!" She squealed. I face-palmed and glanced over at the guys. They chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. But don't be yourself. Be better than you would normally be" I groaned. I heard her mutter some profanities then she hung up.

"I like her" Liam grinned. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my coat.

When i opened the door Julez was already standing there and gave me a deathly tight hug before ogling over Liam and Drew.

"Which one's your roommate?" She asked in a daze.

"Neither. Let's go before you pass out from sexiness overload" Liam smiled wrapping his arm around her shoulders and leading her out of the dorm.

"Care to join?" Drew smirked staring at me.

"Well now he stole my best friend so I'm forced to" I sighed running to catch up with them leaving Drew laughing at me.