Haunted Insanity

I let out a small cry as my back hit the wall. I was out of options at this point. No where to look, no where to hide, no where to run.

He had me.

"Boo." He mocked as a small gust of wind swept around me. My throat closed as I felt his hand grab my chin forcing me to look at him. A cold needle pierced my spine as his transparent and lifeless eyes stared through me. I did not know what to fear more. His eyes? Or the fact that I actually felt him.

Addison Waters is a girl with many problems, Depression being her main one. Depression is what brought her to her new home, and it is the main reason she turned out to be in hell. Her new home isn't all that it's cut out to be. It's definitely not her safe haven like she thought it was. That's all because of Aiden Deeds.

Aiden Deeds. Dead. Another case of suicide. Aiden was the handsome perfect boy outside of home, but behind closed doors he was the devil in disguise. Sick and twisted for sure.

When Addison disturbs his ever restfull afterlife. Aiden takes it upon him to make her pay for it. Especially since she stole something from him.

Hatred, Fear, Romance, and Insanity are inevitable when you pair Aiden and Addison in a crazy haunting.