Chapter One

I'm writing this for Willow, because she left me! She abanonded me and left me with the idiot friends that she hands out with! I'm all alone! Just Kidding, she did leave me tho. So let the first chapter commence!'

~Chapter One~

I walked to my Mother's grave, glaring with all the hatred I could muster. She want me to help people. She wants me to be kind. She wants me to be happy. She wants and wants for me, but she left me!

"Hey Mother, I hope your happy down there." I stomped slightly on the grave. Oh, how I loath that head stone. 'A wonderful wife and an amazing mother'. If she was so amazing, why did she abandon her children in a horrible world with a abusive father? Why did she commit suicide? She wanted for me to help people but wouldn't let me help her...

"Mother, Why did you tell me to help people, when I couldn't even help you! Why did you put me and Jax through this? You put me through so much! I try so hard, and you don't even try to stay here for me! I don't understand this! Why? Just Why?

I visit whenever I could, and so did Jax and Dad! Bloody Hell, He's not even my dad anymore, he's my torturer! He wouldn't be like this if you never started drugs!" I yelled, before collapse into a sobbing mass of saddness and anger. What if I made more time for her... What if I brought Dad with me more often... What if Jax came with me every time when I went to visit.

"I'm so tired of all the what if's!" A sob teared through my throat, and the sky let out a mighty clap of thunder, making me jump before the sky itself started crying, with wails of thunder and sobs of lightening. Then all the world was cancled out, and it was just me and the grave.

"I wanted you to get better! I wanted us to be a family! I wanted to be able and run and hug you when you came home! I wanted to be able to sit with you in the living room and talk about boys and school! I wanted to be able to come to you when I have a night mare! I wanted for Jax to be able to bring you to school to tell the school about your old job! I wanted you to be there for him when he got the perfect score on the finals at his school last year! Why didn't you try? Why?" I yell before screaming in frustration.

"I hope your happy..." I whisper, my voice sore. I get up from the ground and throw the dirtied white roses on her grave. I really hope she's happy down there.