Chapter 12

Oh my God guys. I just realised, this is the last chapter! i think. I think it's just this then an epilogue :'( sad right ?!?!?!?! well i hope it's sad. Should i do a sequel about Larry?? Lemme know!! This chapter is a bit mature so if you dont like it, then i've marked where the beginning and end of the mature bit so just skip it. Sneezy, if you read this, i'm sorry. i kind of ignored you. i mean, it's not THAT bad but it's not all innocent like you said. i didn't wanna put TOO much detail in it so its moderate i reckon. Genevieve Ingham, if you read this, fuck you. on a different note, school started today :( UGHHHHH. kill me. its so draining. so yeah, I really wanna get to 100 fans so please help! i only have a few more to go!! thanks lovelies

Chapter 12

Liam's POV

"Liam" I heard Niall whisper softly in my ear. I didn't move. "Li, please" I flinched as he called me his nickname for me. As much as I want him back, I can't let him rule me. I have to make him work. Well, not work that hard, just know that I'm not that easy to win back. "Lili" he whined "please talk to me." I sighed and turned to him, attempting to mould my face in an angry expression.

When I looked into his eyes, my face fell. His eyes were almost a dull grey, his cheeks hollowed out, with none of his adorable baby fat still rounding his jaw. His face was angular, pale, and looked unhuman, un-Niall. My poor baby. "Niall" I breathed. He looked up at me hopefully "i-" "no Liam, let me talk first" he interrupted. His voice was sharp, and slightly deeper. He sounded so much more in control. I loved it. Except for the fact that he's probably going to break up with me, and leave me here broken.

"I get it" he looked disappointed, and his eyes dropped to the ground "I know that I'm not good enough for you, and that's why you want Zayn back. I get that's why you kissed him, and why you want to be with me. I'm short, ugly, I eat too much, no one could love me. I'm surprised you put up with me for so long..." I just stared at him, open mouthed and wide eyed. He... he thought that?

My insides were screaming for me to do something, to say something, but I couldn't I just can't believe my baby Leprechaun felt like that about himself. No. He's so strong, he's perfect, he's funny, he's spirited. He's amazing. Then say something Goddammit Liam. Niall shifted in his seat uncomfortably "okay, you don't even want to talk to me, I understand" his eyes were filled with tears as he moved in his seat to get up and walk out the door, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't hurt me" he flinched and whimpered. He thought I was going to hurt him? What's happened to my baby Niall? "ni, I'm not going to hurt you, anymore than I already have. I didn't kiss Zayn, he kissed me. I'm not good enough for you Niall. You're so perfect and beautiful and funny and loving and carefree and caring and gentle and sensitive and cute and just so God damn fucking perfect. Niall, I love you with all my heart. I could never feel this way about anyone, I never have felt this way about anyone. When you smile, it feels like my heart jumps into my mouth, when you laugh, my blood turns to lava and my stomach erupts into killer butterflies. When you kiss me, my knees feel like they can barely keep me upright, and I love it.

You are the sole reason of my existence, and I don't think I would be here if it weren't for you" I took a deep breath, I can't believe I'm about to do this, but I'll do anything to keep my Nialler happy and in my arms "I- I used to cut myself Niall. I was depressed and unhappy. I didn't want to talk to anyone, because I felt I was useless. But then I met you. You were so happy, and kind, and I knew I had found the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. As soon as I met you, I stopped cutting. You, are my Nialler, my little leprechaun, and I would, I will, do anything for you. I would give up my life for you, just to see you happy and well.