Chapter 5

Hey lovelies! I actually cannot thankyou all enough for your awesome comments so far!! it makes me so happy that you guys are reading this and actually liking it so thankyou <3 i hope this is alright, and it changes POV a few times so sorry if i confuse you :) i would just like to shoutout to @Jadeluvsu_96, @cloverrover2 and @livexlovexliam just for being awesome and commenting <3 and just letting you know, i have absolutely NO problem with eleanor (Who i mentioned in thsi chapter) and the same with Danielle or any other past or present girlfriends i may mention in this story so just keep that in mind. thanks lovelies :) As always, Comment, Vote, Fan -Rach xx

Chapter 5

Liam's POV

A man stumbled out of the elevator, read eyes and tears streaming freely down his face and just looking completely out of it. "Louis?" I step forward towards the figure. He looked up at me and burst into another round of hysterical sobs, falling into my arms. With quite a lot of difficulty, I managed to drag him inside of our apartment and close the door behind us, leaving us a tangled mess on the floor, Louis sniffling with violent sobs shaking his entire body. I knew that I wouldn't get much out of him at the moment so I settled for simply rubbing his back and cooing in his ear, calming things in hope he'll calm down and tell me what's wrong.

Eventually, he calmed down so he was hiccupping every so often and I tried to talk to him "Lou" I cooed softly, using my most calming voice "what's up mate?" he looked me in the eyes. Oh my god his eyes, I could see pain, hurt, confusion, anger, loneliness. Something, or someone, had broken this gorgeous boy, and I will find out what, and find a way to fix him.

"sh-she-she, El-El, Sh-She broke u-up with m-m-me" Eleanor broke up with Louis? That BITCH. "why?" he broke down again but quickly recomposed himself "This r-really fit g-guy was walking p-past and she s-said I was s-st-staring at his ass, which I was c-cause he was so f-fit, but then she just started screaming at m-me and she said we were o-over!" and he fell back into my arms, while I let him cry.

I know he thought that Eleanor was his forever. She was exactly like him, but a girl. I always honestly thought they would be better suited as best friends but they were intent on dating and I did think they were a sweet couple but, personally, I couldn't imagine them growing old together like Louis did. But as much as I hated Eleanor, I was still upset she had broken up with Louis, especially over something as stupid as that.

"shh, babe, it's okay. You don't need her. You're too good for her. She's just a stupid homophobe" I continued rubbing his back and playing with his hair until he eventually fell asleep, cradled in my arms. I gently picked him up and carried him into his bedroom, placing him on the bed so gently cause I'm pretty sure he actually would break if I was too reckless. I placed a quick kiss on his forehead and turned to walk away "Li" his voice croaked out. It was raw and husky from crying "Stay with me?" he looked up at me with big eyes, looking as vulnerable as a child.

I simply couldn't refuse so I nodded me head, stripped off my clothes so I was left in my boxers and climbed under the covers next to him, draping my arm around his waist loosely, letting him know I'm here. He yawned sleepily and his eyes fluttered shut as he drifted off to a peaceful sleep. I took this as my cue to sleep so I let my eyes close as thoughts of Niall swarmed in my head, setting me up for one of the most peaceful sleeps of my life.

***

Why is it so hot? Why is the bed shaking? Why can I hear muffled sobbi-

Shit. I'm sleeping with Louis cause Eleanor broke up with him. Bitch. "Lou? Lou honey?? How're you feeling babe?" he rolled over so he was facing me. His eyes were filled with tears, and his bottom lip was quivering furiously. There were dried up tear tracks stained on his cheeks and his skin was horribly pale, he looked like shit to be perfectly honest.