Chapter 4

"Abel, right here!" Rus is waving his hands when he spotted me coming out from Keaton's waiting room. I was so annoyed at Keaton that I can't even look at him right now. Daxton looked at me with a betrayed look, folded his arms and ignored me entirely.

Damn you, Keaton.

I sat down beside Rus and he began explaining how the game goes. Considering this is my first time at a soccer game, Rus explained to me every single thing patiently and told me how to read the scores.

Keaton and his team ran out of their waiting room, the stadium was filled with cheers when they ran out. Keaton's team ran to the bench and Keaton made sure to flash me his dimples, "Hey girlfriend for a day!"

His curly hair was pulled back by a white headband and their jersey is bright yellow. Keaton is number 24 and he is the captain of the team. Rus explained to me earlier that the two strikes on Keaton's arms indicate he is the captain of the team.

I saw Daxton stiffened and began standing up. Rus raised his eyebrow, "Dad, where are you going?"

"To get nachos," Daxton replied, grunted and walked to the food stand.

Yes, Keaton so called 'sidekick' actually mean 'his girlfriend for a day'. Daxton gave me a ride to the stadium, not knowing I agreed to be Keaton 'sidekick'. I don't even know I have to be Keaton's girlfriend for a day!

When Rus popped the question out to Keaton, Keaton immediately pulled me to him and kissed me on my lips.

That is when Daxton went ape shit. He said he will break Keaton's leg if he does that again. I can't believe I actually gotten myself into this. It's safe to say Keaton's kiss wasn't as amazing as Daxton's though.

Daxton wasn't speaking to me for the first half of the game. I told Keaton that if he kiss me again, I will break his nuts and he stopped messing around with me. I jumped out of my seat, yelling at the referee when he flashed yellow card at Keaton's team. Rus was laughing beside me, "You got the gist of it!"

By the end of the game, I knew exactly why my brothers are so hype over soccer. Watching it live was much better than watching it at home. When I told my brothers I was going live, they told me to give up the VIP seat to them. I know Aden could get the VIP seat if he wanted to and I don't think he will leave his family alone at home just to enjoy himself. Yes, that's how much my brother loves his family.

Keaton came out of the changing room, beaming from ear to ear since his team won the game. He passed an envelope to Daxton, "The money for your bet."

Daxton grunted, still giving us the cold shoulder. Rus rolled his eyes at his dad and said to Keaton, "Man, I got Gideon's shirt. He signed it for me." Rus lifted up the shirt for Keaton to see. Keaton laughed, "Damn, do you need mine too?"

Rus snorted, "No,"

"Ouch," Keaton smacked Rus head and said to me, "I can send you home first and go back to the after party. Or you want to come to the after party with me?"

Daxton took his keys out, "I will send her home. Go back to your team,"

"Aye captain," Keaton saluted Daxton, shook hands with Rus and turned to me. He leaned forward and whispered in my ears, "Thanks for coming, girlfriend."

I punched him on his chest, ignored his laughter and walked to Keaton's jeep with a frustrated Dax and an excited Rus. Dax send Rus to his friend's house before driving me home.

Rus leaned against the window and said to me, "It's nice hanging out with you! See you around,"

Dax drove off and headed down to my street. He is still giving me the cold shoulder until I finally break the ice, "I didn't know when I agreed, Dax. Keaton told me to be his sidekick and not his girlfriend!"