Umm...sure?

The sky was at its brink of twilight. A deep inhale, embracing the familiar scent of slight pollution of manufactured machines and fresh air from the trees filled your lungs as you calm your fast-beating heart for walking so long. You'd decided to take a detour from your usual route to your home from school because it was Friday and you wanted to actually take your time instead of rushing to your comfy bed from exhaustion then waking up and rush to do your homework in the middle of the night. This is what you needed. To settle down your mind and take awareness of yourself and your surroundings. Too much cramming is a lot for you because you been staying up all night the past week, your face is slightly pale, and bags and dark circles are forming under your eyes. You have to start putting a little foundation under your eyes so it'll look like your more awake.

A sigh escaped forming your lips as you finally sit on one of the park benches. This is actually the most natured park you'd seen despite the location where it's in. In fact, it's by a forest that people tend to go camping in and tell "scary" stories of how they encountered monsters of the night. You've doubt it as you assumed it was just them getting drunk and having rave parties. One story mentions about a ghost girl showed up and injected cocaine into her eye. How ridiculous was that! It made no sense as you questioned the mental state of today's time...Just memes. And you don't mind that, you enjoy memes and corny jokes as the next person. You tend to make reference to commercials between your favorite shows cause you can't really escape them, so they're lodged in your mind and if it fits, it ships anywhere of the country.

Opening up the ziplock bag, you took out a half eaten sandwich because you were doing last minute homework during lunch before class starts. Ah, the advantage and slight disadvantage of being a procrastinator. It's not like you were stupid, you're actually pretty smart, jotting down notes from classes and participating in them, you were surprised nobody caught on that you were overwhelmingly tired and haven't acknowledged your presence because they were aware you come to school every day. Poor you. You couldn't even ask your mother if you can take the day off, but knowing that she's strict she would say 'no'. That doesn't mean she wasn't aware of your well-being, she can see right through you as if you were an open book, so she adds coffee to your (fav. hot beverage) and wishes you the best every day. Lucky you.

You finished up your sandwich and kept the ziplock for use later that your mom instructed you. Now, time to isolate yourself from your troubles and enjoy what mother nature has given to you. Everything was quiet but the sound of nature, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming - on days like these, people like you should be-

"YEAH CAUGHT ONE!"

-not enjoying this wonderful evening because someone ruined your peace and quiet. You sat up straight and quickly turned your head to the direction to where that noise was coming from. To your surprise, you were fascinated by what you witness. A tall dude with pale green skin. His clothes are dark with a green jacket that gives him a mysterious persona, but what's stands out to you the most is the scars and gashes on his face. A part of his jaw is exposed as you can clearly see his teeth and gums, and his neck looks like it's been ripped off of his body revealing the tissues and muscle underneath. That send shivers down your spine just wondering how it would've felt like if that happened to you. Nope. Fuck that shit, you wanna live.

You stared into his dark abyss eyes, so entranced by them. How can someone's eyes be that dark, especially his pupils are white, it was so unreal. He must be a cosplayer of some sorts or a person wearing a costume for school spirit day and this one was a monsters theme cause he looks more like a zombie. (eye color) eyes followed him as they shift around in excitement. What was he doing?
"I caught two rare Pokemans for my collection. Who knew it would be here?"

"'Pokemans'"? Doesn't he mean Poke-MONS?
Your curiosity got the best of you as you unconsciously walked to where the green guy was at. You felt it was your duty to corrected him on pronouncing such an iconic show incorrectly. Everyone knows Pokemon and their 10-year-old-immortal-main-character, Ash Ketchum, along with his never-evolves-Pokemon-Mascot, Pikachu. Heck, fake people say that they're a geek and dress up as sexy Pikachus and Slave Leia from Star Wars.