Let's do this!

It was a Friday evening and you decided this time you headed home early. GameStop's finally selling the new (favorite game [I say the new Smash Bros. Ultimate]) game. You were excited to see how this one goes compared to the others. Let's just hope it's not bullshit like (least favorite game).

You race to your front door about to make a grand entrance. You unlock your door slightly and revved up your leg for a powerful kick.

"HAH!"
!BAM!

The door slammed against the wall leaving a dent in it.

Fuck the wall!

The door was slightly damaged by your foot.

Fuck the door!

You pushed your cat, Charles Williamson III aside with your foot.

Fuck the cat!

...

Actually, don't fuck the cat. (Don't do beastiality kids)

You walked back to Charles who was crying for your attention and picked him up. Aww, he so cute - look at him and his little whiskers, those adorable paws, and those gorgeous eyes. Any other female cat would love to have him. Or a male cat...

"Can cats be gay?" -Yahoo!Answers.com (with results of 4,870)

You reached your room and place your cat on the bed. You get your (selected console) and plugged it into your T.V. (a.n. I don't even know if anyone ever types "T.V." like that anymore.)

"Alright let's see how many times I can die"

-------

Your eyes are burning.
Your lips are chalky.
Your tongue tastes sour.
Your fingers are sore and sweaty.
Your back is so hunched that you can pass as an Igor.

You've been on this game for two hours, not really made too much progress into the story but you were just searching secrets, finishing side-jobs and finding collectibles; basically what you didn't do to any other video games. You feel so satisfying when you actually get to complete one completely. As you get to a mini-boss area, a knock was heard by your window, but you had no time. This douchebag is chasing you for no fucking reason! You're not even close to his sight range!

SMASH!

Came your bedroom window. Screaming, you scattered back to the corner of your room hyperventilating. You couldn't hear the voices that were coming from outside seemingly arguing with each other.

"...why.....you can't do that!"

"...she couldn't.......other...times."

A hand reached through the broken window and manage to find the lock that was holding the window down. The window slowly opens giving you enough to an object to improvise as a weapon. You were ready to swing at whoever enters through that window.

Another hand grabbed on the railing and pulled it up. You were so ready, you held (selected weapon) behind yourself, once the perpetrator pops their head you fucking pop their head off their fucking neck. You ain't playing no games.

A/N: I have my brother's baseball bat in my room.

An onyx head appeared at the window. You swung your (selected weapon).

"AHHH!"

The person slipped and grabbed on the ledge for dear life.

Hold on. The voice sounded familiar. You step closer to your broken window and glanced down.