Small Bump (Same Mistakes Sequel)

Alright so here's Same Mistakes Sequel: Small Bump! If you've heard the song Small Bump by Ed Sheeran, you'll have a hint of what this is gonna be about ;) so here's the prologue, please leave comments and thoughts! I've got a basic outline of what I wanna cover in this book, which is going to be a shorter one.

As far as I know I don't own any of the boys; shucks anyways ;) but I own all the other characters in the story. And I just thought I'd say that I'm in no way British or Irish, not even close. So if I say something non-British/Irish, feel free to tell me! British say sofa instead of couch, right? And what do they say for coffee table? Anywho I hope you enjoy :)

Prologue:

Brianna's POV:

"Harry I need to talk to you."

"Uhuh."

"Are you listening?"

"Uhuh."

Rolling my eyes, I walked in front of the T.V. and shut it off.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Because you don't listen to a word I say when it's on."

"I do too!"

"Mmhm. What was I saying to you before I turned it off?"

"Erm...uh well...you wanted to tell me something."

"Close, not quite. But impressive I must say."

"I try. Come here love," he said, patting the space on the sofa beside him.

Obeying him, I walked over and plopped down, resting my head on his firm chest. His fingers glided through my tangled brown hair. Over the last few years I had let it grow back to its original color and I was glad I did. Red just wasn't my color.

"So what was it you were saying?"

"Aha! So you admit you weren't listening!" I smiled proudly up at him, relishing in my victory.

"Okay so I'm not perfect. Nobody is. In fact, if I recall correctly, weren't you the one who-"

"O-kay we don't need to talk about that," I cut him off, causing a victory smile to cover his own lips. His arms wrapped more tightly around me as he pressed his lips to my temple. "My mum just called."

"Please tell me it isn't another birthday party," he groaned, a painful expression on his face.

I punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Hey, you enjoyed yourself more than I did!"

"What? Your aunt is hot."

My mouth dropped open and pulled away, staring at him in unbelief and mock hurt. "Exc-use me?"

"I mean, uh, I said 'no I did not.'"

"Yeah sure. You shouldn't be such a ladies man."

"That's how I got you, isn't it?"

"No you just showed your sensitive side. Which I must say is a rare sight to see."

His eyebrows knitted together as he motioned to himself with his hands. "I'm sensitive! It was you who refused to show it."

"Anyway she said dad is long finished anger management classes and that they are planning to visit within the next couple months."

His goofy mood diminished as a serious look covered his face. "Are you sure you're ready? I mean after everything he did to you?"

Breathing in deeply, I nodded. "I think I'll be fine. For the most part I've gotten over it."

"That's why you had a nightmare a couple days ago? I know you're not over it. You don't have to hide it," he said.

"Okay I'm scared. What if it happens again? I mean mum says he's totally changed, and I trust her completely. But I just can't get the thought out of my head of what he used to be..."

"It's okay," he said, caressing my cheek soothingly. "I'll be by your side the whole time. I won't let nothing happen to you."

Looking into his deep green eyes, I smiled. "I love you."

"I know."

"Harry."

"I love you too," he chuckled, a cheeky grim forming. His gaze grew distant for a second before he looked back at me again. "I really want kids."

"Harry we've talked about this already. I-I'm not ready."

"I know. But we can't keep putting it on the back burner. We aren't getting any younger."

I gently outlined his 6-pack through his shirt. "Harry we've had two miscarriages. I'm scared to try again. What if it's another miscarriage? I don't know if I can take another one."

"We can't give up. You want children just as much as I do. We can get though this, we've gotten through so much together."

I could hear the desire in his voice; not just the desire for kids, but the desire for something else. Me. He began to kiss my temple, slowly leaving trials of kisses until he reached my mouth.

"Okay. Okay let's try again," I muttered breathlessly in between kisses.

Without a word he lifted me into his arms, carrying me bridal style to our room, his lips never leaving mine.